11. Sınıf Cem İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 1. Ünite Cevapları
11. Sınıf Cem Web Ofset İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 1. Ünite Future Jobs Sayfa 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Sayfa 8 Cevapları
1- Look at the map of future jobs and answer the questions.
- Which field has attracted you more? Why?
- How do you think these jobs may differ from the contemporary jobs?
- Why do you think people will need a “space tourist pilot” in 50 years?
- Do you think there will be virtual teachers in the future? Why / Why not?
2- Find other possible future jobs. Choose one of them and present it to your classmates.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Sayfa 9 Cevapları
3- Read the text and insert the sentences.
b. Very few candidates go the extra mile to research a company’s competitors.
e. That’s a question that every candidate needs to ask themselves before applying to a company.
4- Now, match the underlined vocabulary items with the definitions.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Sayfa 10 Cevapları
5- Read the text and fill in the blanks with the activities. The pictures will help you. There are extra activities in the box.
Hi! I am Neslihan. I am a high school student, and I have many dreams and plans for the future!
First, I will graduate from high school and start university. Then, hopefully I will have job interviews in different companies and then, I am going find a job in a big firm. I hope I will be a successful lawyer. I’m sure my family will be very happy! After that, I guess I will get married and I will have a big family because I love large families. Later on, my husband and I will buy a luxury house and live there with our children. But, first I should finish high school. Now, I should go because my parents and I are having dinner at a restaurant!
6- Now, write about your future plans.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Sayfa 11 Cevapları
7- Work in pairs and write a dialogue to make an appointment. Also, use the following phrases. Then, role-play.
8- Look at the pictures and make predictions about what is going to happen.