11. Sınıf Cem İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 6. Ünite Cevapları
11. Sınıf Cem Web Ofset İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 6. Ünite Open Your Heart Sayfa 33, 34, 35, 36 Soruları ve Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 33 Cevapları
1- Match the responses with the complaints.
1. I didn’t go to that job interview. Now, I’m unemployed. c. You could’ve been employed if you hadn’t missed your job interview.
2. Suna forgot to lock her house door and a burglar stole her computer. d. She should’ve been more careful
3. Fatih yelled at his sister. She is crying now. a. He could’ve controlled his temper.
4. I ate a lot of snacks and now, I don’t feel well. b. You shouldn’t have eaten so much.
2- Look at the pictures and read the situations. Then, write suitable responses as in the example.
b- I cut and dyed my hair on my own and this is how I look now! She could have gone to a hairdresser.
c- I left my bedroom door open and I found all my dogs on my bed! He could have shut the door.
d- My God! The soup tastes really bad! I put sugar instead of salt! She could have eaten outside.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 34 Cevapları
3- Work in pairs. One of you is an employee at a big firm and the other one is his / her supervisor. Read the following role-cards and act out a dialogue.
(Çiftler halinde çalışın. Biriniz büyük bir firmada çalışan, diğeri de amiridir. Aşağıdaki rol kartlarını okuyun ve bir diyalog başlatın)
4- Read the event and write a letter to criticize it.
Yesterday, I went to music store to buy an album of one of my favourite bands. I wanted to try it out before buying it so the store employee gave me a head phone and I strted to listen it with a very high level of volume. hen I got carried away with the music and started dancing slowly. At a second, I looked around and realized that everyone in the store was wathcing me; not for my dancing, but for the music that was playing so loud. Turns out I forgot to connect the devices so the music has been playing loudly from the start. Everyone had a big laugh including myself while I was highly embarrased at the same time I don’t go onto myself much because these things can happen and it was not a big deal.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 35 Cevapları
5- Read the following predictions and rewrite them using the prompts in parentheses.
(Aşağıdaki tahminleri okuyun ve parantez içindeki tanıtımları kullanarak yeniden yazın. )
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 36 Cevapları
6- Work in pairs. Read the following impossible situations and write your predictions.
1- Your most punctual friend came to school late every day last week. Something wrong must have happened.
2- Your pet that is very active looks very calm and quiet. He must have felt ill.
3- You received a very big phone bill, but you didn’t talk to anyone that much. There must have been a mistake.
4- Your best friend doesn’t return your calls, but you know he / she is alive. He/She can’t have heard your call.
7- You’re an astronaut on a newly found spaceship. Write your predictions about the spaceship by using the information about it.
(Yeni bulunan bir uzay gemisinde astronotsun. Uzay gemii hakkındaki tahminlerinizi, bu alandaki bilgileri kullanarak yazın.)