11. Sınıf Cem İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 7. Ünite Cevapları
11. Sınıf Cem Web Ofset İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 7. Ünite Facts About Turkey Sayfa 38, 39, 40, 41 Soruları ve Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 38 Cevapları
1- Work in pairs. Look at the places on the map of Turkey. Then, ask and answer the following questions.
1. Which of these places do you know? And which of them have you visited?
I've visited Mersin, Adana, Hatay, İzmir and Ankara.
2. Where would you like to visit? Why?
I'd like to visid İstanbul because it is a very big and a historical city.
3. Choose one place you know. Then, tell your partner what this place is famous for.
Mersin is famous for one of its recipes: Tantuni. It is very delicious.
e.g. Student A: Which of these places have you visited?
Student B: I have visited Mersin and Burdur. What about you?
Student A: I have visited Manisa and Çanakkale. And, where would you like to visit?
Student B: I would like to visit Diyarbakır.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 39 Cevapları
2. Read the short text about Kayseri and answer the following questions.
1. What is Kayseri mostly famous for? It is famous for Seljuk tombs mosques and modern developments.
2. Why do most people prefer not to visit Kayseri? They only see the ugly industrial factories on Kayseri’s outskirts.
3. Write two things that you can do in Kayseri. Walk through the narrow bazaar streets and do pottery.
4. Would you like to visit Kayseri? Why / Why not? Discuss with your friends. I would like to visit Kayseri because it look very exciting and historical.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 40 Cevapları
3 Read the dialogue and complete the blanks with expressions from the box.
Tourist Guide : So, this is Konya. One of the largest cities in Turkey.
Barry (Tourist) : And what are the must see attractions here?
Tourist Guide : There are many. But frst, Mevlana Museum. The tomb of the famous mystic Rumi is there.
Barry (Tourist) : a. Can you tell me more about it , please?
Tourist Guide : Of course, I’d be glad to. This museum displays old manuscripts, hand written copies of the Koran, and some of Rumi’s belongings.
Barry (Tourist) : That’s great. How do we get there?
Tourist Guide : d. It’s only 200 meters away . In fact, we can walk there. I will also suggest you take a walk around the neighborhood, especially, if you like to take photographs.
Barry (Tourist) : That would be great. b. Any other suggestions ?
Tourist Guide : Certainly. After we visit the museum and the neighborhood, I will take you to Sille, nearly a 7000-year-old village.
Barry (Tourist) : That sounds amazing. c. Can you give me a little more information on the village ?
Tourist Guide : Of course. It is on the historic Kings Road, Silky Road, and Pilgrims Road to Jerusalem. OK. Shall we start?
Barry (Tourist) : That’s a great idea.
4. Work in pairs. Find five ways to bring more tourists to Turkey. Then, share your answers with your classmates.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 41 Cevapları
5 Unscramble the following words and write their correct spelling.
- MISS THE BOAT
6. Work in pairs. One of you chooses a tourist attraction in Turkey and the other tries to guess which place it is by asking questions as given in the example. You can only ask five questions. Take turns asking the questions and guessing.
7. Read the quotes. Choose the sentence that best explains the quote. Then, with your partner, discuss if you agree or not.
Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world. Gustave Flaubert
b. When people travel, they understand they are not as important as they think.
Walking is a virtue, tourism is a deadly sin. Bruce Chatwin
a. Tourism is harmful for a country, but walking is a good activity.