5. Sınıf Meb İngilizce 5. Ünite Health Let’s Practice Cevabı
5. Sınıf İngilizce Meb Yayınları Ders Kitabı 5. Ünite Health Let’s Practice Sayfa 86, 87, 88, 89 Soruları ve Cevaplarını haberimizin devamından okuyabilirsiniz
5. Sınıf İngilizce Meb Yayınları Ders Kitabı 5. Ünite Health Let’s Practice Sayfa 86, 87, 88, 89 Soruları ve Cevapları
5. Sınıf İngilizce 5. Ünite Health Sayfa 86 Soruları ve Cevapları
Activity 1- Complete the speech bubbles with ”should” or ”shouldn’t”
1) We should eat fruit and vegetables.
2) You look tired. You should have a rest.
3) I have the measles. I shouldn’t go to school.
4) Sue has a stoma chache. She shouldn’t drink coke.
5) We should brush our teeth everyday.
6) Terry has a terrible toothache. He shouldn’t eat candies.
Activity 2- Circle the oddone
1) Medicine - 2) Tired - 3) Chess - 4) Pill - 5) Faint
5. Sınıf İngilizce 5. Ünite Health Sayfa 87 Soruları ve Cevapları
Activity 3- Do the puzzle
1) DOCTOR - 2) COUGH - 3) SNEEZE - 4) TOOTHACHE - 5) SORE THROAT
6) DENTIST - 7) PHLEGM - 8) HEADACHE - 9) EARACHE
5. Sınıf İngilizce 5. Ünite Health Sayfa 88 Soruları ve Cevapları
Activity 4- Put the dialogues into the correct order
1) (2) No, mum. I feel tired.
(4) I have a sorethroat.
(1) Are you alright, Bill?
(5) Let’s see a doctor.
2) (3) Oh, get well soon.
(1) What’s wrong with you?
(2) I have a headache.
3)(4) You are right.
(1) You look bad. What’s the problem?
(3) You should see a doctor.
(2) Well, I have a pain in my back.
Activity 5- Put the words into the correct order
1- is / matter / What / you / the / with /?
What is the matte rwith you?
2- should / this / every / You / . / medicine / take / morning
You should take this medicine every morning.
3- runny / has / a / Jack /. / nose
Jack has a runny nose.
4- cold / shouldn’t / Sue / water / . / drink
Sue shouldn’t drink cold water.
5- have / pain / . / I / ear / in / a / my
I have a pain in my ear.
5. Sınıf İngilizce 5. Ünite Health Sayfa 89 Soruları ve Cevapları
Activity 6- Complete the sentences with the given words.
Emma : What is the matter with you?
John : I feel very ill. I have a runny nose and I need some tissues.
Emma : Oh, that’s sobad.
John : And I have a cough.
Emma : You should see a doctor.
John : You’re right.
Emma : Get well soon.
Activity 7- Complete the paragraph
Charles can’t go to school today because he has the flue.
He feels tired and cold. He needs vitamin C.
He should have a rest. He sholudn’t play outside.