10. Sınıf Gizem İngilizce Ders Kitabı 5. Ünite Travel Cevapları
10. Sınıf Gizem Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı 5. Ünite Travel Sayfa 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 Soruları ve Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 62 Cevapları
A. Discuss the questions with your partner.
1. Do you like travelling? Why/ Why not? Yes, I do, because it is exciting.
2. Do you usually plan your vacations with your family or a travel agent? With my family.
3. What means of transportation do you prefer when you trave. Plana or car.
B. Look at the pictures below. Label the accommodation types. Which accommodation types do you prefer when you are on vacation with your family?
- rental villa
C. Discuss the questions in groups of 4.
1. Would you rather stay at a campsite or a caravan? Why? Caravan is more comfortable.
2. Would you rather stay at a resort or a bungalow? Why? Bungalow is more exzotic.
3. Would you rather stay at a B&B or a rental villa? Why? Rental villa is more private.
A. Listen to the audio and answer the questions. (Audio 5.1)
1. Is the man planning a vacation for the summer or winter? He’s planning a vacation for the summer.
2. Is he planning to take the vacation with his friends or family? He’s planning to take the vacation with his family.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 63 Cevapları
B. Read the questions in the list below. The travel agent asks them. Listen to the conversation and number the questions.
Have you ever been to the USA? (2)
How long are you planning to stay? (5)
When do you want to take this vacation? (1)
Would you rather stay at a resort or a rental villa? (4)
What means of transportation do you prefer? (6)
Which European countries have you visited so far? (3)
C. Listen again and choose the correct answer.
- 1. c / 2. c / 3. b / 4. c
- 5. b / 6. a / 7. a / 8. c
- 9. a / 10. b
1. Where do you usually spend your summer vacations? I usualy go to Marmaris in my summer vacations.
2. Which cities do you think a traveller should visit in Turkey? They should visit Antalya, Izmır and Mugla.
3. Which cities have you visited in Turkey so far? I visitid Ankara, İzmir, Antalya, and Mugla.
4. Have you ever been abroad? If yes, which countries have you visited? No, I havent.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 64 Cevapları
A. The sentences (a-d) are from the conversation at the travel agency. Listen and answer the questions about them. (Audio 5.2)
1. Sentences a and c.
2. Sentences b and d.
B. Listen again and repeat the sentences with the correct intonation.
C. Listen to the following extracts. Mark the rising intonation ( ) and the falling intonation ( ) in the question tags. (Audio 5.3)
1. (rising) A: You don’t know Peter’s address, do you? B: Yes, I do.
2. (rising) A: She’s from Germany, isn’t she? B: No, she isn't.
3. (failing) A: The weather was terrible last night, wasn’t it? B: Yes, it was.
4. (rising) A: You haven’t seen Paul today, have you? B: No, I haven't.
5. (failing) A: This is a beautiful beach, isn’t it? B: Yes, it is.
6. (failing) A: Nick can’t sing at all, can he? B: No, he can't.
D. Listen again and practise saying the sentences with the correct intonation
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 65 Cevapları
A. Work in pairs. Take turns to ask and answer the following questions.
1. Where did you go for your last vacation?
2. Who did you go with?
3. How did you go there?
4. Where did you stay?
5. What places did you visit there?
6. What did you do there?
7. Did you have a good time?
8. Do you want to go there again? Why/ Why not?
B. Work in groups of 4 and make a travel plan.
Peer Evaluation Checklist
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 66 Cevapları
Discuss these questions with your partner.
1. Have you ever booked a flight? Yes, I have.
2. Have you ever made a hotel reservation? No, I havent.
A. Listen to the phone conversation and answer the question. (Audio 5.4)
Does the woman want to book a hotel room or a flight? She wants to book a flight.
B. Listen to the phone conversation again and circle the correct alternative.
2. The 20th of January
3. A morning flight
4. A window seat
C. Look at the conversation above and underline the useful expressions for booking a flight
I’d like to book a flight, please. / What city would you like to fly to?/ What date would you like to book the flight for?/ Would you like a morning flight or an afternoon flight?/ Would you like a window seat or an aisle seat?/ Could I have your name, please?/ Excuse me? Could you repeat that, please?/ You should obey the baggage allowance. A passenger can’t have baggage more than 25 kilos.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 67 Cevapları
D. Listen to the following conversation and complete the sentences. (Audio 5.5)
- my wife
E. Look at the conversation and underline the useful expressions for booking a hotel room
I’d like to book a room, please./ What type of room would you like? Single or double?/ I’d like a double room with a balcony./ Does the room have air conditioning?/ How much does a double room cost?/ Does it include breakfast?/ How long are you planning to stay?/ For five nights. From the 7th of February to the 11th
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 68 Cevapları
A. Read the extract from activity B in While You Listen and answer the question.
B. Read the extract from activity D in While You Listen and choose the correct answer.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 69 Cevapları
A Look at the pictures of vacation types. Use the following words to label them
- beach vacation
- safari vacation
- skiing vacatio
- hiking vacation
- adventure vacation
- cruise vacation
- cycling vacation
- cultural vacation
A. Read the magazine article and choose the correct answer.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 70-71 Cevapları
B. Read the text again and match the headings (a-d) with the paragraphs (1-4)
a. Cruise vacations (3)
b. Beach vacations (2)
c. Safari vacations (4)
d. Cultural vacations (1)
C. Read the following sentences. Write (1) for cultural vacations, (2) for beach vacations, (3) for cruise vacations and (4) for safari vacations.
(3) 1. Travellers usually spend a long time on a ship.
(2) 2. Travellers can do many different activities like parasailing.
(4) 3. Travellers can watch and record wildlife while they’re travelling by jeep.
(1) 4. Travellers get the chance to see ancient objects.
(4) 5. Travellers can watch animals in their natural habitats.
(2) 6. Travellers spend a wonderful time if they love water sports.
(1) 7. Travellers visit lots of historic sites.
(3) 8. Travellers can play bowling, tennis and basketball whenever they want.
D. Scan the text and fill in the gaps with the correct information.
1. Some popular places for cultural vacations : The Taj Mahal in India, the pyramids in Egypt and Machu Picchu in Peru.
2. Some popular places for beach vacations : Miami Beach in Florida, Bondi Beach in Sydney and Flamenco Beach in Puerto Rico.
3. Some popular places for cruise vacations The Caribbean Islands and the Mediterranean Sea.
4. Some popular places for safari vacations Kenya, Zambia and South Africa.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 72 Cevapları
E. Read what the tour guide says. Label the buildings (A-D) and draw the route to the palace.
(B) Town Hall
10. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 73 Cevapları
Work in pairs. Take turns to ask and answer the following questions.
1. Do you like visiting historic sites when you are on vacation? Why/ Why not? Yes, I do. It makes me feel excited.
2. Do you enjoy spending your vacation on the beach? Why/ Why not? Yes I do. I like swimming.
3. What do you think of cruise vacations? I never tried cruise vacation.
4. What do you think of safari vacations? I never tried safari vacation.
Read the dialogues and choose the correct answer