11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 1. Ünite Future Jobs Cevapları Meb Yayınları (2023-2024)
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 1. Ünite Future Jobs Sayfa 9, 10, 11, 12 Soruları ve Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
11. Sınıf Theme 1 − Future Jobs Sayfa 9 Cevapları
1. Listen to Highflyers, the school radio station, and choose the correct option. (Okulun radyo istasyonu Highflyers'ı dinleyin ve doğru seçeneği seçin.)
2. Listen again and write true (T) or false (F). (Tekrar dinleyin ve doğru (T) veya yanlış (F) yazın.)
(T) 1. UX design deals with not only design and technology but also market research and psychology.
(F) 2. A UX designer makes you finish your desired task with a huge effort.
(T) 3. The main goal of a UX designer is to create human-centred designs and products.
(F) 4. Only technical skills are needed to become a UX designer.
(F) 5. You need to have a bachelor’s degree in a technology-related area to work in the field of UX design.
1. Order the lines to make a meaningful dialogue (Anlamlı bir diyalog oluşturmak için satırları sıralayın)
11. Sınıf Theme 1 − Future Jobs Sayfa 10 Cevapları
1. Look at the career choices and write a paragraph answering the question below (Kariyer seçimlerine bakın ve aşağıdaki soruyu yanıtlayan bir paragraf yazın)
Which sectors are likely to be still on job ads and which ones are likely to disappear in ten years’ time? (Hangi sektörler hâlâ iş ilanlarında yer alacak ve hangileri on yıl içinde yok olacak?)
postal service workers, security guards, fitness trainers, telemarketers, counsellors, chefs, scientists, taxi drivers, medical workers, educators, artists, bank tellers (posta hizmeti çalışanları, güvenlik görevlileri, fitness eğitmenleri, telefonla pazarlamacılar, danışmanlar, şefler, bilim adamları, taksi şoförleri, sağlık çalışanları, eğitimciler, sanatçılar, banka memurları)
In the ever-evolving job market, the demand for certain professions is expected to persist, while others may gradually decline over the next decade. Sectors that are likely to continue featuring prominently in job advertisements include medical workers and educators, as the healthcare and education industries remain essential and constantly evolving. Scientists are also expected to remain in demand, especially in fields related to technological advancements and research. On the other hand, professions like telemarketers and bank tellers might see a decrease in opportunities, as automation and technology-driven solutions are likely to replace some of these roles. Additionally, the role of taxi drivers may evolve with the rise of autonomous vehicles. In summary, the job market is dynamic, and adapting to emerging trends and technological advancements will be crucial for career sustainability.
Sürekli değişen iş piyasasında, bazı mesleklerin talebi devam edeceği beklenirken, diğerlerinin ise önümüzdeki on yıl içinde yavaşça azalabileceği öngörülmektedir. İş ilanlarında hala yer alması muhtemel sektörler, tıbbi çalışanlar ve eğitimcileri içerir, çünkü sağlık ve eğitim sektörleri önemli ve sürekli gelişen sektörlerdir. Bilim insanlarının da, özellikle teknolojik ilerlemeler ve araştırma ile ilgili alanlarda talep görmeye devam etmesi beklenmektedir. Öte yandan, telefon pazarlamacıları ve banka memurları gibi meslekler, otomasyonun ve teknolojiye dayalı çözümlerin bazı rolleri değiştirmesi nedeniyle fırsatların azalabileceği sektörler arasında yer alabilir. Ayrıca, otomatik araçların yükselişiyle taksi şoförlerinin rolü de evrilebilir. Özetle, iş piyasası dinamik bir yapıya sahiptir ve yeni trendlere ve teknolojik gelişmelere uyum sağlamak, kariyer sürdürülebilirliği için önemlidir.
11. Sınıf Theme 1 − Future Jobs Sayfa 11 Cevapları
1. Fill in the blanks using the correct words/expressions. One is extra. (Boşlukları doğru kelimeleri/ifadeleri kullanarak doldurunuz. Biri ekstra.)
a) take matters into my own hands b) mesmerising c) by word of mouth d) intern e) grounded f) culinary h) empathy g) in deep water i) hands-on experience
- f- culinary
- g- in deep water
- b- mesmerising
- e- grounded
- a- take matters into my own hands
- i- hands-on experience
- c- by word of mouth
- d- intern
2. Fill in the mini dialogues with the given words below. One is extra. (Mini diyalogları aşağıda verilen kelimelerle doldurun. Biri ekstra.)
multilingual keep up with scholarship career inquire response innovative
- Sue: Guess what? It’s official! I’m going to Harvard! Jim: Wow! You won a scholarship to Harvard! You’re more than amazing!
- Dila: Why do you want to change your current job? Dan: I feel as if I’m ready for another stage in my career as an architect.
- Phil: I suppose innovative thinking is the skill of the future. May: I agree with you. Those who think creatively bring new ideas into the workplace.
- Marc: Technologies such as artificial intelligence and cloud computing are growing rapidly. Dave: You’re right. It’s really hard to keep up with them.
- Tina: Many people who work as UX designers at the company are multilingual. Brad: That’s superb! More languages mean more connections.
- Jude: Sooner or later, the new boss will inquire why I’m often late in the mornings. Mila: Tell the truth that you are a single parent, and you have to wait for the babysitter.
11. Sınıf Theme 1 − Future Jobs Sayfa 12 Cevapları
LANGUAGE IN USE
1. Read the dialogues below and fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the verbs given. (Aşağıdaki diyalogları okuyun ve boşlukları verilen fiillerin doğru halleriyle doldurun.)
- Rob: I’m not sure what I will study at university. Now, I’m trying to concentrate on my exams. How about you, Abbie? Abbie: I don’t know yet. I have lots of things on my mind, though. Next week, I will attend a workshop on ‘‘Future of Skills and Jobs’’. Why don’t you come with me?
- Lara: Which jobs will be in demand in the next ten years? Mike: Well, I think jobs like UX designers and AI specialists are new potential jobs. I hope we will pursue a career in something we find interesting.
- Jim: Do you think clothing will give people superhuman skills in the future? May: Why not? Artificial intelligence is totally changing everything. I’m sure we will see delivery drones up in the air very soon.
- Jason: Next week, I will give a presentation on disappearing jobs in class. Tilda: Hmm, good topic! Tell me what jobs are not likely to disappear. Jason: Well, healthcare support-related jobs and food preparation-related jobs will not disappear as they cannot easily be automated. Tilda: Great! I’m on the right path. I want to become a chef instructor. I have my plans on my mind. I will be a Michelin chef and teach in a culinary institute in Rome.
- Sam: Millions of people worldwide will switch occupations due to automation in the next five years. Joe: I agree with you, but automation will have no effect on hands-on occupations like construction workers and plumbers.
- Ann: Which industries will never die out? Levi: I think education, wedding, and service industries will be around forever. Ann: You’re totally right. Positions that require emotional intelligence and creativity will stick around for the decades to come.
2. Complete the speech bubble with the correct forms of the given verbs. One is extra.
choose help try visit enrol attend. (Konuşma balonunu verilen fiillerin doğru formlarıyla tamamlayın. Biri ekstra. yardım seçin ziyaret edin kayıt olun katılın.)
Right now, I’m a senior at Edmonton High School and I am trying to plan my career path. I really need to choose which university I will attend. It’s quite exciting and overwhelming. Next week, I will visit some campuses with my friends. By the way, there is an amazing career counselling website, called Career Busters. I think it will help in my career planning. I’m sure I will choose a career that’s just right for me.