6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 5. Ünite At The Fair Cevapları
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 5. Ünite At The Fair Sayfa 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ,77, 78 Soruları ve Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
6.Sınıf İngilizce Monopol Yayınları Ders Kitabı Cevapları 5.Ünite (At The Fair)
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 5. Ünite Sayfa 66 Cevapları
1 Look and complete the names under the pictures
- Ferris Wheel ( Dönme Dolap)
- Carnival (Karnaval)
- Ghost train (Korku treni)
- Roller Coaster ( Hız Treni)
- Carousel (Atlı karınca)
- Bumper Car ( Çarpışan Araba)
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 5. Ünite Sayfa 67 Cevapları
2. Before you listen, answer the questions: Do you like going to the fair? Why/Why not? Dinlemeden önce soruları cevaplayın: Fuara gitmek ister misiniz? Neden / Neden olmasın?
Yes, I like going to the fair. I like spending time at the fair.
3. Listen to Janet and write the correct word(s) as in the example. (Track 18)
exciting - fantastic - dull - amazing - crazy - fun - funny - boring - horrible
|roller coaster||crazy - fun|
|train ride||crazy - fun|
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 5. Ünite Sayfa 68 Cevapları
4. Listen to track 18 again and answer the questions.
1. Does Janet like fairs? Yes, she does.
2. What does Janet like very much? She likes roller coaster and train ride very much.
3. What does Janet hate? Why? She hates bummer cars. She thinks they are boring
4. Are carnivals fantastic or horrible for Janet? They are fantastic for Janet
5. Talk about a fair and the things there. Tell your likes/dislikes, feelings and opinions. Use the words and phrases below. You can listen to track 18 again as an example
amazing - boring - crazy - exciting - fantastic - horrible - interesting - terrifying - dull - I like... - I don’t like... - I hate... - I think...
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 5. Ünite Sayfa 69 Cevapları
6. Before you read, answer the question: What can you do at a fair? I go on a train, I can drive a bumper car. I can ride carousel.
7. Read the poster and answer the question: Where is the fair? It is on Bells Comminty Centre Hazel Avenue.
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 5. Ünite Sayfa 70 Cevapları
8. Read the poster again and answer the questions.
1. What is the date of the fair? June 25t 2019
2. What time does the fair open and close? It poens 3.30 in the afternoon closes at 8:30 in the evening.
3. Can children play games at the fair?
9. Prepare a fair poster and draw pictures. Then describe the fair.
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 5. Ünite Sayfa 71 Cevapları
10. Before you listen, answer the question: Do you like fun fairs or parks? Why? I like it. Because It's so fun and exciting.
11. Listen to the dialogue and tick ( √ ) the correct pictures for Susan and Jim. (Track 19)
|like (fun)||don’t like||frightening |
12. Listen to track 19 again and write true (T) or false (F).
(F) 1. Jim doesn’t like roller coasters.
(T) 2. Susan hates roller coasters.
(F) 3. Jim’s favourite is the ghost train.
(T) 4. Susan thinks bumper cars are exciting
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 5. Ünite Sayfa 72 Cevapları
13. Work in pairs. Choose two of these places. Describe and compare them. Express your likes/dislikes, feelings and opinions as in track 19.
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 5. Ünite Sayfa 73 Cevapları
14. Before you read, answer the questions: Which one do you like more? Poems or novels? Why?
I like nowels more. I think poems are boring.
15. Read the poem and write a title for it.
16. Read the poem again and write true (T) or false (F).
(F) 1. You feel unhappy at a fair.
(T) 2. You can feel frightened in a roller coaster.
(F) 3. You don’t laugh in a hall of mirrors.
(T) 4. Toffee apples are delicious.
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 5. Ünite Sayfa 74 Cevapları
17. Think about a place you like very much and draw a picture of it. Then talk about it.
18. What do you think about these places? First draw emoticons, then say.
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 5. Ünite Sayfa 75 Cevapları
19. Before you listen, look at the pictures in activity 20. Which one do you like more? A Ferris wheel or a roller coaster?
I like roller coaster more.
20. Listen to the dialogue and answer the question: Why doesn’t Mary like the roller coaster? (Track 20)
She doesn't like roller coaster because she thinks it's frightning.
21. Listen to track 20 again and complete the sentences.
1. Tim thinks the roller coaster is crazy.
2. Mary thinks the roller coaster is crazier than the Ferris wheel.
3. Tim thinks the roller coaster is more exciting than the Ferris wheel.
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 5. Ünite Sayfa 76 Cevapları
22. Work in pairs. Compare bumper cars and carousels as in track 20.
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 5. Ünite Sayfa 77 Cevapları
23. Work in pairs. Compare bumper cars and carousels as in track 20.
My favoruite is the roller coaster. I think they are exciting and thrillling
24. Who thinks what? Look at the table and complete the sentences below.
1. Gina thinks fairs are more colorful thank parks. She likes riding roller coasters.
She doesn’t like riding ghost trains and ghost trains.
2. Martha thinks parks are greener than fairs. She likes walkinf the in park.
She doesn’t like riding roller coasters and ghost trains.
3. Roy thinks fun fairs are more interestingthan parks. He likes riding roller coastersand walking in the park. He doesn’t like riding ghost trains.
25. Complete the "You" part for yourself in activity 24. Then describe your likes/dislikes.
I thinks parks are quiater than fun fairs. I like walking in the park. I don't like riding ghots trains and roller coasters.
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 5. Ünite Sayfa 78 Cevapları
Write the new words in your visual dictionary. Draw or stick pictures for them.
Work in groups of four. Prepare a poster of a fair. Talk about your feelings and opinions.
This is the roller coaster. I love it. I think it is exciting. I like the bumper cars. I think the are faster than ferris wheels. I don't like ghost trains. I think they are horrifying.