6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 6. Ünite Occupations Cevapları
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 6. Ünite Occupations Sayfa 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92 Soruları ve Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 6. Ünite Sayfa 80 Cevapları
1. Look at the pictures. Listen to the names of the occupations 1 and repeat. (Track 21)
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 6. Ünite Sayfa 81 Cevapları
LOOK & GUESS
2. Look at the icons. Guess and write the names of the occupations.
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 6. Ünite Sayfa 82 Cevapları
3. Before you listen, answer the question: What do your parents do?
4. Listen to the dialogue and answer the question: What does Mrs Black do? (Track 22)
She is a tailor.
5. Listen to track 22 again and write true (T) or false (F).
(T) 1. Mrs Black is a tailor.
(F) 2. Mrs Black can’t make clothes.
(F) 3. Mr Black is a cook.
(T) 4. Mr Black is a salesman and a waiter.
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 6. Ünite Sayfa 83 Cevapları
6. Work in pairs. Ask and answer questions about your father’s (mother’s/ 6 uncle’s, etc.) occupation and his/her abilities as in track 22.
7. What does an architect do? What can/can’t he/she do? Write briefly. 7 Use the keywords.
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 6. Ünite Sayfa 84 Cevapları
8. Read the sentences, write the jobs and match them with the pictures on the next page.
- I work in a kitchen. I can prepare meals. Cook(h)
- I can repair cars. echanic (g)
- I can treat the diseases of your teeth. dentist (f)
- I can cut hair. hairdresser (c)
- I work in a restaurant. I serve food and drinks. waitress (j)
- I have students. I can teach them a lot of things. teacher (e)
- plan buildings. I can make projects of them. architekt (i)
- I work in a hospital. I can help the doctors and patients nurse (a)
- I sell things. I work at a supermarket seller (d)
- I can build a house. engineer (b)
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 6. Ünite Sayfa 85 Cevapları
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 6. Ünite Sayfa 86 Cevapları
9. Before you read, answer the question: What is your birth date?
10. Read Meryem's speech and write the names under the photos.
11. Read the Meryem's speech again and answer the questions.
1. When was Meryem born? She was born on 10th of February, 1990.
2. Where was Jale born? She was born in Malatya.
3. Where was Mehmet in May? He was in İstanbul in May.
4. What does Mehmet do? He is an engineer.
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 6. Ünite Sayfa 87 Cevapları
12. Make a speech about yourself and your family. Use the clues below.
Your birth date and place.
Your mother’s / father’s / brother’s / sister’s birth dates and places.
Where were you yesterday? Where are you now?
Where was your father / uncle in April? Where is he now?
Where was your mother / aunt in 2016? Where is she now?
Hello, I am Siraç. I was born on 9th of March, 2000 in İzmir. I have got any brother and sister. My father was born on 30th of January, 1979. My mother was born on 20th og February, 1980. I was in Konya yesterday. Now I am in İzmir. My father and uncle were in Yozgat in April. They are in Muğla now. My mother was in İzmir aunt in 2016. She is in Muğla now.
13. Where were you at these times/dates? Write.
- 10 o’clock/yesterday I was at school I was at a restaurant yesterday in the afternoon
- last week on Sunday I was at home last week on Sunday
- last summer I was in Muğla last summer.
- last year in February I was in Yozgat last year in February
- last Saturday at 6 o’clock I was at the cinema last Saturday at 6 o’clock
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 6. Ünite Sayfa 88 Cevapları
14. Before you listen, answer the questions: What do you want to be? Why?
I want to be a doctor. I want to saving people’s lives.
15. Listen to the dialogue and answer the question: Where was Mr Smith last week? (Track 23)
He was in Turkey last week
16.Listen to track 23 again and complete the diary.
- Monday : Ankara
- Tuesday : İstanbul
- Wednesday : İstanbul
- Thursday : İzmir
- Friday : İzmir
- Saturday :İstanbul
- Sunday : İstanbul
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 6. Ünite Sayfa 89 Cevapları
17. Work in pairs. Ask and answer questions about yourselves as in the example.
18. Write your family members’ and three of your relatives’ birth dates and occupations. Then tell them to your friends.
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 6. Ünite Sayfa 90 Cevapları
19. Before you read, answer the questions: What do you think is the best job for you? Why?
20. Read the text and write the times.
- Her work begins at 9 o’clock in the morning.
- Her work finishes at 10 o’clock in the evening.
21. Read the text in activity 20 again and answer the questions.
1. When was she born? She was born on 18th May, 1973
2. How many days does she work? She works six days a week.
3. What can she do? She can help people about the clothes, sizes, colours and so on.
4. Where was she a saleswoman last year? She was a saleswoman at a market last year.
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 6. Ünite Sayfa 91 Cevapları
DRAWING & SPEAKING
22. What is your dream job? Draw a picture and describe it.
23. Find ten occupations in the wordsearch puzzle.
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 6. Ünite Sayfa 92 Cevapları
Write the new words in your visual dictionary. Draw or stick pictures for them.
What are the occupations of your family members? Draw or stick pictures of them and give information.
Read the sentences and give points between 0 and 10.
At the end of this unit, I can…
listen, understand and talk about occupations.
ask and answer personal questions.
listen, understand and tell the time, days and dates.