6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 9. Ünite Saving The Planet Cevapları
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 9. Ünite Saving The Planet Sayfa 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 Soruları ve Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 9. Ünite Sayfa 122 Cevapları
1- Look at the pictures. Choose the correct headline and write it in the box.
a. Life is Beautiful!
b. Save the Animals!
c. Save the Planet!
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 9. Ünite Sayfa 123 Cevapları
2- Before you listen, answer the questions: Do you plant trees?Why/Why not? I plant trees to save our planet.
3- Listen to the dialogue and answer the question: What do Mary and Charles decide to prepare? (Track 29)
They decide to prepare a poster about saving our planet.
4- Who suggests what? Listen to track 29 again. Read the sentences. Write "M" for Mary, "C" for Charles.
(C) 1. Stop air and water pollution.
(M) 2. Stop noise pollution.
(M) 3. Don’t throw rubbish on the ground.
(C) 4. Don’t drop litter.
(C) 5. Save energy.
(M) 6. Turn off the lights.
(M) 7. Use less water and energy.
(C) 8. Don’t cut down trees.
(M) 9. Recycle.
(C) 10. Don’t harm the animals.
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 9. Ünite Sayfa 124 Cevapları
5- What can you do to protect the environment? Work in pairs. Look at the pictures and the keywords. Ask and answer questions and give each other suggestions.
(X) cut down trees, drop litter, make air pollution, pollute the seas, waste water
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 9. Ünite Sayfa 125 Cevapları
6- Before you read, answer the question: What do you do to protect the environment in your daily life?
I don't do much but I try not to harm the environment.
7- Read the instructions and match them with the pictures.
We can help protect the environment. Here is a list.
(e) 1. Use less water.
(b) 2. Turn off the lights.
(f) 3. Unplug electrical devices at night.
(c) 4. Don’t cut down the trees.
(d) 5. Don’t throw garbage on the streets.
(a) 6. Recycle.
8- Read the instructions again and write true (T) or false (F).
(F) 1. It’s not important to unplug electrical devices at night.
(F) 2. We should cut down the tress to use them.
(T) 3. We should seperate our garbage.
(T) 4. We can do a lot of things to save the environment
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 9. Ünite Sayfa 126 Cevapları
9- Work in pairs. Prepare a poster to protect the environment and save our planet. Write simple sentences.
Çiftler halinde çalışın. Çevreyi korumak ve tasarruf etmek için bir poster hazırlayın bizim gezegenimiz. Basit cümleler yazın.
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 9. Ünite Sayfa 127 Cevapları
10- Before you listen, answer the questions: Do you recycle? Why/Why not?
I put my wastes into recycle bins because it is helping our planet.
11- What materials can you recycle? Listen to the dialogue and put a tick (√). (Track 30)
(√) --> 3, 4, 6, 7
12- Listen to track 30 again and answer the questions.
1. How can we save energy? We can save by reducing using and stop wasting.
2. What should we do first to recycle? We should first sort out the rubbish
3. How can we sort out our rubbish? We should put glass, plastic, paper and metal in different bags.
4. Does Jim know the colours of the recycling bins? No, he does not.
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 9. Ünite Sayfa 128 Cevapları
13- Name the bins below and draw lines to match the rubbish with the correct bins. Then explain: What are there in your recycling bins?
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 9. Ünite Sayfa 129 Cevapları
14- Before you read, answer the questions: Do you think you should have recycling bins at school, too? Do you think all the students use them?
I think evoryone should use them in everywhere.
15- Read the text about the protection of the environment and answer the question: What are the “3Rs rules”?
Reduce, Reuse and Recylcle
16- Read the text in activity 15 again and answer the questions.
1. What is global warming?
2. How can we stop wasting energy?
3. Why should we grow more plants?
4. Why should we classify the rubbish as paper, plastic, metal and glass?
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 9. Ünite Sayfa 130 Cevapları
17- What should/shouldn’t we do to protect the environment? Look at the photos and use the keywords. First take notes in the box below. Then make a speech about it.
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 9. Ünite Sayfa 131 Cevapları
18- Listen and sing the song by Louis Armstrong. (Track 31)
19- Write a poem about a beautiful and healthy world.
Beautiful strong trees.
All of them have a story.
Nature is beauty
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 9. Ünite Sayfa 132 Cevapları
20- Before you listen, look at the pictures and match them with the types of pollution.
Air pollution (C) Water pollution (A) Land pollution (B)
21- Listen to the text and answer the question: When is the Earth Day? Track 32)
It is on the 22nd of April.
22- Listen to track 32 again and fill in the blanks.
1. People pollute the seas, oceans, rivers, air and the land.
2. There are a lot of things to do to save our planet.
3. On Earth Day, some people get on the buses instead of cars.
4. People use less electrical devices on Earth Day
6. Sınıf Monopol İngilizce 9. Ünite Sayfa 133 Cevapları
23- What can you do on Earth Day? Write briefly.
24- Find these words in the puzzle.