11. Sınıf Cem İngilizce Ders Kitabı 1. Ünite Cevapları
11. Sınıf Cem Web Ofset İngilizce Ders Kitabı 1. Ünite Future Jobs Sayfa 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Sayfa 10 Cevapları
1- Read the speech bubbles about the professions below and write similar sentences.
2- Work in pairs. Imagine that you are on the phone with one of your high school friends. Prepare a dialogue explaining your future plans.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Sayfa 11 Cevapları
3. Discussion Time
1 What are your future career plans? What is your dream job? Discuss in groups. Share your ideas with other classmates.
2 Which jobs do you think will be very popular in the future?
4- Work in pairs. Read the following statement. What does it mean? Do you agree or disagree? Why / Why not?
If a person doesn't have an aim in advance thar person can't be successful in the end.
5- Who is a “career counselor”? What does he / she do? Discuss with your friends and share your answers with the rest of the class.
6- Listen and answer: Why does Mr. Taylor talk to a career counselor?
7- Listen to their conversation again and tick the correct sentences. Then, correct the false sentences.
(T) 1. Mr. Taylor’s last graduation was from high school.
(T) 2. Mr. Taylor hasn’t started working yet.
(T) 3. There are many job opportunities for computer engineers.
(F) 4. There aren’t many fields in computer engineering.
(F) 5. Mr. Taylor wants to have many responsibilities in the office.
(T) 6. Mr. Taylor will do some tests to find out about his future job.
with flying colors:
a. When you do something with flying colors, it means you do it very successfully.
b. When you do something with flying colors, it means you do it unintentionally.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Sayfa 12 Cevapları
8- Do a research on your dream job and write about it. Then, present your findings in the class.
9- Discussion Time
1- How do you think CVs affect employers?
2- In your opinion, how should a successful CV be like?
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Sayfa 13 Cevapları
10- Read the job ads below and CVs on page 14 and match the appropriate ads with CVs.
1- No CV is apperopriate for this job ad.
2- Jessica Bloom.
3- John Parrot
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Sayfa 15 Cevapları
11- Read the job ads and CVs quickly and answer the following questions.
1. Which job requires 2 years experience? Teachers Required Urgently
2. Which job prefers a creative applicant? Sous Chef Cape Bay
3. Which job develops the employees’ organizational skills? Receptionist / Administrator
4. Which person has more experience in business? John Parrot
5. Which person has more leadership skills? Jessica Bloom
6. Which job would you like to apply for? Why?
7. What is your opinion about the applicants? Do they qualify for the positions?
12- Work in pairs. Look at the CV below and make predictions about the future career of this person. Use the prompts.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Sayfa 16 Cevapları
13- How should a job candidate prepare for a job interview? Discuss in groups and share your ideas with the rest of the class.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Sayfa 17 Cevapları
14- Listen to the telephone conversation between a Human Resources Employee and a job candidate and complete the dialogue with the phrases in the box.
Sırası ile; i - f - e - h - c - b - g - a - d
15- Listen again and repeat the parts of the job candidate, Mehmet as the whole class.
16- Imagine that you’re on the phone talking to Stella Stone. Work in pairs and ask and answer questions to make an appointment for another interview.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Sayfa 18 Cevapları
17- Listen to the following couples of sentences and circle the one you hear.
1- a 2- b 3- b 4- a
18- Listen and repeat the following sentences.
19- Discussion Time
1- Why do you think people write a letter of intent?
2- Which qualities should be more important while choosing a candidate?
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Sayfa 19 Cevapları
20- Read the text about “letter of intent” and fill in the blanks with the vocabulary items from the box.
1- process 2- goal 3- interest 4- participated 5- convinced 6- confident
21- Read the text again and answer the following questions.
1. What is the purpose of writing a letter of intent?
2. Which qualifications does he have to fit in the program?
3. Do you think the Dean will accept him to the program? Why / Why not?
4. Do you think self-confidence and hardwork are necessary qualifications to be successful in life?
22- Prepare a “letter of intent” for an application. Then, share it on your blog.
• a summer camp
• a graduate school
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Sayfa 20 Cevapları
23- Discussion Time
1- What do you think makes people successful entrepreneurs in the 21st century? Which qualifications bring these people success?
2- Do you think entrepreneurs should be modest, self-confident, responsible and just individuals? Why / Why not?
24- Read the text about successful entrepreneurs of the 21st century and fill in the blanks with the vocabulary items from the box.
1- dull 2- respectful 3- consumer 4- claimed 5- investment
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Sayfa 21 Cevapları
25- Answer the following questions.
26- Read the text again and match the paragraphs with the following main ideas.
27- Work in groups of four and discuss the important values for business ethics
Not: Cevaplar eklenmeye devam edecektir.