11. Sınıf Cem İngilizce Ders Kitabı 6. Ünite Cevapları
11. Sınıf Cem Web Ofset İngilizce Ders Kitabı 6. Ünite Open Your Heart Sayfa 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 Soruları ve Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 75 Cevapları
1- Work in pairs. Ask and answer: Have you complained about anything lately? What was it about? How did you solve it? No, I haven't.
2- Match the following pictures with the complaints. Compare your answers with your classmates.
(Picture 3) a. Those children are bullying the new kid at school.
(Picture 1) b. I failed from my English final exam!
(Picture 4) c. I am so sick today! I can’t even speak!
(Picture 2) d. You have 5 minutes to school and you still haven’t finished your assignment.
3. Match the appropriate response with each complaint in the pictures.
(Picture 4) a. I should have worn my coat outside.
(Picture 1) b. I could have studied more for the exam.
(Picture 2) c. You should have done your homework.
(Picture 3) d. They could’ve been nicer to the new student.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 76 Cevapları
4. Work in pairs and match criticism with the situations.
1. I could have been hurt more badly, thank God I wasn’t. c. You should have been more careful while cutting the onions!
2. I was mad at traffic and shouted at everyone. a. You should have been more patient in the traffic jam yesterday.
3. Somebody broke into my house. b. You should have locked the doors!
4. I was very tired so I didn’t give my seat to an old lady on the bus. d. You should have respected the elderly.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 77 Cevapları
6. Listen to the following dialogue between a student and his advisor teacher and underline the correct word or phrases.
2- will enter
7- Listen again and answer the following questions.
8- Work in pairs. Discuss and criticize Mike’s behavior as in the example. Then, write at least three criticisms.
give someone credit for something:
a. believe that someone is good at something or has a special quality
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 78 Cevapları
9. Listen to the following sentences from exercise 6 and repeat
10. Listen to the statements and circle the one you hear.
1a- She might’ve gone to downtown
2a- They could’ve talked to me about that problem.
3b- We should’ve taken the first left to arrive at the house.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 79 Cevapları
11. Read the lines of a dialogue between a call center agent and a customer and put them in the correct order.
Sırası ile; 1, 7, 5, 3, 2, 6, 4
12. Work in groups of four. Imagine that there is a call center, 118, for complaints about any subject. Two of you are the agents in the call center who will give advice and the others call the center for a complaint. Then, change the roles and role-play.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 80 Cevapları
13. Discussion Time
1- Have you ever read an advice column? What was written in it? No, I haven't.
2- Why should we be kind to the people we first met? To get good first ipression.
3- What is the importance of patience when you have to adapt to a new environment? You can see the real dynamics of the environment.
14. Read the letter written to an Advice Column and fill in the blanks with the vocabulary items. Then, answer: Why is Desperately Lonely angry with his / her family? Because his / her family movet to another city.
1- sort out 2- unbearable 3- lacks 4- communicative 5- inquired
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 81 Cevapları
15- Now, read the reply of Advice Guru and insert the sentences.
1-c 2- b 3- a
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 82 Cevapları
17- Work in groups of four and criticize the attitude of Desperately Lonely using the prompts.
18- Complete the sentences to express the possible results of Desperately Lonely’s behaviors
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 83 Cevapları
19- Discussion Time
1- What kind of qualities do you think police detectives should have? Sceptisism and Coriousity.
2- Would you like to be a detective? Why / Why not? No Iwouldn't because I don't have these aspestc.
20. Work in pairs. Look at the picture. What do you think must / might / can’t have happened here? Why?
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 84 Cevapları
21- Listen and correct the wrong word or words in each statement below.
22- Listen again and fill in the blanks with the objects in the picture in exercise 20.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 85 Cevapları
24. Discussion Time
1- Do you read interesting mysterious stories? Why / Why not? Yes, I do. It feels entertaining.
2- Why do you think there are mysterious stories in all cultures? Because Mysters gets attantion.
25- Read the news excerpts about mysterious past events and answer the ollowing questions.
1- Why do you think a profound investigation was being made after the assassination?
2- Why do you think she was filming the event and was never seen again?
3- What were the unusual things about the mysterious woman?
4- Describe Mary Celeste.
5- What do you think happened to the captain, his family and the crew?
11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 86 Cevapları
26- Match the underlined vocabulary items with their definitions.
(f. killed) 1. assassinated
(c. detailed) 2. profound
(e. hand in) 3. submit
(a. bought) 4. purchased
(d. moving) 5. floating
(b. record) 6. log
27- Work with a partner and answer the following questions.
1- Who do you think the mysterious woman might have been in Kennedy’s assassination? I woman a assasination squad.
2- What do you think she could have been doing? Filming tje assasination.
3- What do you think might have happened to the people on Mary Celeste? They might be created a perception thay they are dead.
4- What can’t have happened on the ship considering the signs? They can't be alive.
28- Work in pairs. Tell a mysterious story and speculate about what must / might / could have happened in the end.