9. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 7. Ünite World Heritage Cevapları
9. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 7. Ünite World Heritage Sayfa 40, 41, 42, 43 Soruları ve Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 40 Cevapları
1. Write questions and answers about Hagia Sophia. Use the clues.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 41 Cevapları
2. Read the text and write true (T) or false (F).
(F) 1. It is possible to find pieces from Mayan culture only in Mexico.
(T) 2. Mayan people learnt a lot of things by watching and calculating things carefully.
(T) 3. Chichen Itza shows the Mayan calendar.
(F) 4. There are 91 steps all over the pyramid.
(T) 5. There are 365 days in a solar year.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 42 Cevapları
3. Read the paragraph and fill in the blanks with the words in the box.
My uncle is an archaeologist. Yesterday I went to his archaeological site with him. I really enjoyed my day.
Firstly, my uncle surveyed the site and prepared the plan of the site. The site was very big so he divided it into squares.
Scondly, his assistants removed the grass level of the site. Before they dug the site in squares, they took some soil off the surface. Then, they began digging. The size of the quare was only 5 meters, but they could dig a very small part of it. They used trowels and brushes because they didn’t want to damage anything. They found pieces of pottery, metal things and some coins. When they found something, they took photographs or videos of it.
Finally at the end of the day, my uncle said that one of the pieces they found was very precious, though it was not a wonder of the world.
4. Read the card and answer: What can you do on the World Heritage day? What is your favourite heritage building in your city?
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 43 Cevapları
5. Look at these past time phrases. Put them in order, starting with the most recent. And then use them in a sentence or a question.
1- five minutes ago -- My glasses were here five minutes ago.
2- two hours ago -- Why didn't you do it two hours ago?
3- yesterday -- I saw you in the street yesterday.
4- the day before yesterday -- We went to a very good concert the day before yerterday.
5- last week -- I coulcn't visit my grandmother last week.
6- last month -- The weather vas very cold last month.
7- six weeks ago -- We moved to this city only six weeks ago?
8- last year -- My teacher was very nice last year.
9- eleven years ago -- I was a little child eleven years ago.
10- Ten thousand years ago -- People knew farming Ten thousand years ago.
6. Imagine you are in an interview. Answer these questions.
1. What kind of books do you enjoy reading? Lenjoy readng science fiction books.
2. What are you interested in? I am interested in litarature music and sports.
3. What are your hobbies? My hobbies are cooking and playinf the quitar.
4. What kind of a job would you like to have? I'd like to have an open air job.