11. Sınıf Cem İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 4. Ünite Cevapları
11. Sınıf Cem Web Ofset İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 4. Ünite What a Life Sayfa 23, 24, 25, 26 Soruları ve Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 23 Cevapları
1- Put the following sentences in order and complete the time line.
2. Work with a partner.First,write five sentences about your life in mixed order.Then,try to put each other’s sentences into corect order and check.
Ali was born in 2002.
Ali fnishes secondery school in 2017.
Ali standart elementary school when he was 7.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 24 Cevapları
3- Look at the pictures of what Mert did yesterday and match the sentences with the pictures.
(a) 1. Mert broke his mother’s favorite vase, so his mother got mad at him.
(f) 2. He had a basketball training in the afternoon.
(d) 3. Mert studied Maths all weekend because they had an exam yesterday.
(e) 4. After the school finished, he came home and at 7 o’clock, he had dinner with his family.
(c) 5. At 8 o’clock in the morning, before he walked to school, he had had breakfast.
(b) 6. Mert and his friends had lunch in the school yard at noon.
4- Write a short paragraph and describe what you did yesterday in five sentences.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 25 Cevapları
5- Read and complete the poem, “The Road Not Taken”, written by Robert Frost, with the vocabulary items from the box.
1- looked 2- grassy 3- kept 4- difference
6- Read the summary of the poem and answer the questions.
1- What do you think “two roads” symbolize? Cholces.
2- Could the poet come to the same intersection again? Why / Why not? In order to try the other road.
3- Why did the poet want to come to the same intersection again? No, because his decision changed the future options.
4- How do you think decisions change our path of life? Each decision puts us in an another path.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 26 Cevapları
7. Find another poem and read t in the class.Then,ask three questions about it and discuss the answers.
8- History Game
Work in groups of three. First, one student chooses one of the following historical events and describes it in THREE sentences without naming the event. The others try to guess which event s / he chose. Then, students
take turns. The person with the most correct answers wins.