9. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce Ders Kitabı 4. Ünite Human in Natura Cevapları
9. Sınıf Pasifik Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı 4. Ünite Human in Natura Sayfa 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 46 Cevapları
1. Match the words with the photos.
- 1. Sıra : jungle / waterfall
- 2. Sıra : stream / hill
- 3. Sıra : grass / valley
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 47 Cevapları
2. Answer: What do you do during your summer holiday?
3. Listen to the dialogue and answer: What will Betty ask her parents to do? Betty will ask her family to go camping next summer.
4. Listen to the dialogue again and answer these questions.
1. What kind of holiday do Kevin and his family have? They have a camping holiday.
2. How often does Kevin go on holiday? Kevin goes on holiday once a year.
3. Where does Betty stay during their holiday? She stays in a hotel during their holiday.
4. What does Kevin do on holiday? He walks, swims, observes the nature and takes photographs.
5. How often do they buy bottled water? They buy bottled water twice a week.
6. What do they usually do in the evening? They usually sing songs and Kevin’s mother tells stories and jokes in the evening.
7. What kind of problems do they have when they go camping? They have mosquito and fresh water problem. (Making fre is also a problem if they forget to bring matches.)
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 48 Cevapları
5. What can / cannot they do? Listen again and complete the sentences.
1. Kevin can hike and observe the nature.
2. Kevin’s mother can paint beautiful nature scenery.
3. They cannot eat all the plants.
4. Kevin’s father can catch fish.
5. They cannot see anything in the tent without torches
6. Work in pairs. Ask and answer about your daily activities and how often you do them.
7. Write about your friend’s daily activities and how often he/she does them.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 49 Cevapları
8. Listen and repeat the pronunciation of /s/ at the end of verbs in third person in part A. Read the verbs in part B yourself and write the sound. Then, listen and check your pronunciation.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 50 Cevapları
9. Answer: Are abilities important for success? Why / Why not?
Abilities are not important for success because if we try hard we can improve our abilities and be successful.
10. Read the text quickly and answer these questions.
a) What does Natasha Demkina claim? Natasha Demkina claims that she can see through people’s skin and their organs.
b. What can Master Zhou do? Master Zhou can heat things with his bare hands.
c. What can Wim Hof do? Wim Hof can stay in an ice bath and run marathons over snow barefoot and climb the top of Kilimanjaro in shorts.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 51 Cevapları
11. Read the text again and write true (T) or false (F).
(F) 1. IQ is the most important thing for success.
(T) 2. When you work hard, you can be successful.
(T) 3. Everyone has different abilities.
(T) 4. Natasha Demkina says that she can tell people’s illnesses.
(F) 5. Master Zhou teaches people Kung Fu to cure their illnesses.
(F) 6. Wim Hof broke the world record when he ran marathon over snow.
12. Answer: What is the main idea of the text?
If you have determination, you can succeed in every subject
13. Find out and write about a person with different / unusual abilities.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 52 Cevapları
14. Answer: What does a zoo keeper do?
He/She takes care of the animals at the zoo.
15. Listen to the text and answer: What days does the zookeeper work?
She works from Tuesday to Sunday. She doesn’t work on Mondays.
16.Listen again and complete the sentences.
1. Shelia, the zoo keeper, works from 7 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon .
2. Keepers check on the animals at 7.30.
3. They feed the animals at 9 o’clock .
4. They play with the animals at noon.
5. Sheila does gardening in the afternoon / on Monday afternoon.
6. Sheila’s family come together at dinner time every evening.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 53 Cevapları
17. Answer these questions.
1. How often do they feed the animals? They feed the animals once a day.
2. How much meat can a tiger eat in a single day? A tiger can eat about 7-8 kilos of meat in a single day.
3. How often does a vet give a check up to the animals? A vet gives a check up to the animals twice a week.
4. What does Sheila do on Mondays? She gets up early and runs a couple of miles to clear her body and head. She does gardening in the afternoon.
5. What can't Sheila do? She can’t cook delicious meals
18. Talk about your abilities.
19. Answer: Does climate change increase natural events? What do you think?
20. Read the paragraph, the newspaper extracts and the word definitions. Then, find the words that match the definitions
a. size, volume : magnitude
b. cause, activate: trigger
c. a place to stay away from bad weather or danger: shelter
d. a person harmed, killed or injured in a crime, accident or disaster: victim.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 54 Cevapları
21. Answer the questions.
1. What causes extreme weather events? Global warming causes extreme weather events.
2- What can human beings do to prevent natural disasters? Human beings can reduce global warming, use natural sources wisely and plant trees to prevent natural disasters.
3. What did the earthquake do to Mexico City? It ﬂattened buildings and crashed cars and people in Mexico City.
4. Why did more than 30,000 people become homeless? Because hurricane Harvey hit Texas.
5. What kind of problems do victims have after a disaster? They become homeless and there is no electricity or clean water
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 55 Cevapları
22. Write a short paragraph about love for nature.
23. Work in pairs. Ask and answer “Can you …?” questions.
9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 56 Cevapları
Read and tick (✓) the right column.
Describing daily routines
Talking about abilities
Talking about frequencies of activities