6. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce 10. Ünite Democracy Cevapları
6. Sınıf Pasifik Yayınları İngilizce 10. Ünite Democracy Sayfa 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148 Soruları ve Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
6. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce 10. Ünite Sayfa 136 Cevapları
1- Look at the pictures. Read and guess the meanings of the bold words.
6. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce 10. Ünite Sayfa 137 Cevapları
2- Before you listen, answer the questions: Who is your class president? Who selected him/her?
Our classs president is my friend. We chose him.
3- Listen to the teacher and answer the question: When is the class president election? Then write three words about
democracy. (Track 33)
It is on next friday.
1- Fair 2- Respect 3- Equal
4- Listen to track 33 again. What are class president’s duties? Write true (T) or false ( F).
(T) 1. He / She solves the problems.
(T) 2. He / She organizes activities.
(F) 3. He / She cleans the board.
(F) 4. He / She checks the homework of other students.
6. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce 10. Ünite Sayfa 138 Cevapları
5- What does your class president do every day? Write 3 duties.
He / she brings the atterdance paper to the class.
He / she helps teacher while taking the atterdance.
He / she talks with the teacher about the expentations and complaints of the class.
6- Before you listen, answer the questions: Did you vote for your class president? When?
I voted for my friend at the beginnig of the term
7- Listen to the dialogue and answer the question: What are the candidates’ names? Write them under the pictures. (Track 34)
Roce Candidates Ahmet
8- Listen to track 34 again and complete the sentences with the candidates’ names.
a. Roce is clever and friendly.
b. Ahmet respects others.
c. Ahmet is fair.
d. Roce is Mary’s best friend.
e. Ahmet should make a campaign speech
6. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce 10. Ünite Sayfa 139 Cevapları
9- Work in pairs. There is a class president election in your class. Talk about the stages of classroom president polls and your candidates. Use the words in the box
6. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce 10. Ünite Sayfa 140 Cevapları
10- Before you read, answer the question: Do you select your class president by open vote or secret ballot?
We select of class president by secret ballot
11- Read the text and underline the words about the concept of democracy.
12- Read the text in activity 11 again and answer the questions.
1. What should the candidates in an election never do? They should never break the law.
2. What should the candidates know? They should know human and child rights.
3. What should the candidates be in public? They should be good role models in public.
4. What should everybody respect? Ewerybody should respect the election result in democracy.
6. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce 10. Ünite Sayfa 141 Cevapları
13- Write a short paragraph about democracy. Consider the questions below. Then talk about it in class.
1. Is everybody equal in democracy? Do you think it is important?
2. Why should the elections be fair?
3. What are the stages of polls in Turkey?
4. Can you vote in general elections? Why/Why not?
5. Do you think election campaigns are necessary? Why/Why not?
6. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce 10. Ünite Sayfa 142 Cevapları
14- Before you listen, answer the question: When did you last give a vote? I voted on our class president election in the beginnig of this semester.
15- Listen to the dialogue and answer the question: Was it a fair election? (Track 35) Yes, it was.
16- Listen to track 35 again and fill in the blanks.
1. George and his friends chose their classroom president.
2. They wrote their candidates’ names on the paper.
3. They put their votes in the ballot box.
4. George’s candidate didn't win the election.
5. Their classroom president gave them a speech.
6. George and his friends liked the president’s ideas.
6. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce 10. Ünite Sayfa 143 Cevapları
17- You elected your class president. What happened? Look at the pictures, use the keywords and tell it to your friends.
choose candidates - listen to candidates’ speeches - prepare voting booth and ballot box - make a campaign - be fair - vote - check the results - respect the results
6. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce 10. Ünite Sayfa 144 Cevapları
18- Look at the words in the boxes. Complete the puzzle with these words.
6. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce 10. Ünite Sayfa 145 Cevapları
19- You became the class president for the second time. Make your first speech. Talk about your past and present actions. Mention the following below.
6. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce 10. Ünite Sayfa 146 Cevapları
20- Before you read, answer the questions: When was the last election in Turkey? What election was it?
It was 2019 and it was the municipality election.
21- Read the speech bubble and answer the question: What is the new president like?
He is kind and nice.
22- Read the speech bubble again and answer the questions.
1. Who voted in the election? Everyone over 18 years old voted.
2. What was there before the election? Where wore campaingns.
3. What did the candidates talk about in their speeches? They talked about human rights and their plans.
4. Was it a fair election? Yes, it was a fair election.
6. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce 10. Ünite Sayfa 147 Cevapları
23- You’re a class president candidate. Find a slogan and make a poster foryourself.
6. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce 10. Ünite Sayfa 148 Cevapları
Write the new words in your visual dictionary. Stick or draw pictures for them. Complete your dictionary and present it in class.
Election, pool, candidate, fair.
Work in groups and make an election campaign poster for classroom presidency.