10. Sınıf Gizem İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 10. Ünite Shopping Cevapları
10. Sınıf Gizem Yayıncılık İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 10. Ünite Shopping Sayfa 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 Soruları ve Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 70 Cevapları
A. Match the types of shops below with the pictures.
(g) 1. grocery shop
(e) 2. bookshop
(h) 3. electronics shop
(b) 4. music shop
(c) 5. toyshop
(d) 6. jewellery shop
(a) 7. sports shop
(i) 8. hardware shop
(j) 9. pet shop
B. Look at the pictures again and complete these sentences with the types of shops.
1. I like shopping at a(n) sports shop most.
2. My mother likes shopping at a(n) grocery shop most.
3. My father likes shopping at a(n) electronics shop most.
4. My sister/brother likes shopping at a(n) toy shop most.
5. My best friend likes shopping at a(n) music shop most.
C. Listen to the conversation. Choose the correct answer. (Audio 10.4)
The two teenagers are at a(n) ..... .
b. electronics shop
c. music shop
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 71 Cevapları
D. Listen to the conversation again and fill in the gaps.
1- mobile phone 2- nicest 3- 50 4- 25 5- Green 6- headphones 7- most popular 8- 30 9- pink
E. Work in groups of 3. Role-play a shopping dialogue.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 72 Cevapları
F. Match the questions with the answers.
1. Do you sell jackets here? c. Yes, we do. What size do you wear?
2. May I try these trousers on? f. Sure. There are fitting rooms over there.
3. Can I pay by cheque? g. Yes, of course. Or you can pay by credit card.
4. Is there a music shop in this mall? b. Yes, there is one on the first floor.
5. Do you want to pay by credit card? a. No. I pefer paying in cash.
6. May I help you? d. Yes, please. I’d like a blue headscarf.
7. Where can I find video games? e. They’re in the department on the second floor.
G. Put the sentences into the correct order.
(8) Yes, please. Where are the fitting rooms?
(10) OK. Thank you.
(7) Right. Here you are. Do you want to try it on?
(3) What color do you prefer?
(1) How can I help you?
(6) I usually wear size small.
(2) I’m looking for a T-shirt.
(9) They’re over there, near the checkout.
(5) And what size do you wear?
(4) I like red. It’s my favorite color.
H. Work in pairs. Look at the pictures and compare the products. Take turns to ask and answer the following questions
1. Which one is cheaper? The first or the second pair of boots?
2. Which one is more expensive? The second or the third pair?
3. Which one is lighter? The first or the second pair?
4. Which one is more comfortable? The first or the second pair?
5. Which one is more fashionable? The second or the third pair?
6. Which one is the cheapest of all?
7. Which one is the most expensive of all?
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 73 Cevapları
I. Read the text and match the hats with the countries.
1. The sombrero b. Mexico
2. The conical hat c. Vietnam
3. The bowler hat a. Bolivia
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 74 Cevapları
J. Read the text again and answer these questions.
1. Why do many people wear the sombrero in Mexico?
2. Why do many people wear the conical hat in Vietnam?
3. When did the Vietnamese people begin to wear the conical hat?
4. When did the Bolivian women begin to wear the bowler hat?
5. Do the Bolivian women wear the bowler hat to protect themselves from the sun?
K. Read the following text and underline the correct alternative.
The text is an extract from a product catalogue/ an encyclopedia.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 75 Cevapları
L. Read the text again. Fill in the gaps with the correct colors.
1. The color choices for the dress are white pink purpl and yellow.
2. The color choices for the shoes are black, white red, silver and gold.
3. The color choices for the jumper are pink, red and orange.
M. Read the text again and answer the questions. Write (D) for the dress, (S) for the shoes and (J) for the jumper.
(D) 1. Which product is more comfortable than the others?
(J) 2. Which product is warmer than the others?
(S) 3. Which product is the smartest of all?
(D) 4. Which product is the most expensive of all?
(S) 5. Which product is the cheapest of all?
(D) 6. Which product is the most stylish one?
(J) 7. Which product is the trendiest one?
(D) 8. Which product has the best quality?
(S) 9. Which product has the most color choices?
(S) 10. Which product do you think is the most beautiful?
N. Imagine you’re preparing a product catalogue. Choose a product for men. Draw a picture. Write about the price and the characteristics. Present it to the class.