9. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce Ders Kitabı 8. Ünite Emergency and Healt Problems Cevapları
9. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce Ders Kitabı 8. Ünite Emergency and Healt Problems Sayfa 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 Soruları ve Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 94 Cevapları
1. Look at the pictures. What's the matter? Use the words in the boxes and tell the problem.
1- He's got a cough.
2- She's got a fever.
3- She's got a headache.
4- She's got a the flu.
5- He's got a toothache.
6- He's got a backache.
7- The dogs got a broken leg.
8- He's got a sore throat.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 95 Cevapları
2. Answer: Do you learn “first aid” at school? Yes I dit
3. Listen to the dialogue and answer: What should we do when there is bleeding? We must stop the bleeding with an object such as shirt.
4. What emergency situations does the doctor advise? Listen and tick.
(✔) fainting, heart attack, bleeding, abdominal pain
5. Listen again and write the answers to these questions in your notebook.
1. What must we do if there is an emergency situation?
2. What should you do if a person faints?
3. When should we do CPR?
9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 96 Cevapları
6. Work in pairs. Ask for and give advice about some health problems / emergencies. Use “should /shouldn’t/ had better/ must/have to, etc. and the clues.
A- What should I do in the event of a heart attack.
B- You should dil 112. You can do chest compression.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 97 Cevapları
7. What was the last natural disaster in Turkey? Find out and tell. It was the earthquake Denizli.
8. Read the text and write the main idea of it. When people live in safer houses, fewer peoble will die in the event of earthquake.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 98 Cevapları
9. Find words from the text to match with these definitions.
1. broken pieces of stone and brick from buildings when they are destroyed: rubble
2. to fall down suddenly: collapse
3. to break into small pieces: crumble
4. to strike lightly: tap
10. Write the answers to these questions in your notebook.
1. What has the earthquake done to the houses and roads? The earthquake has crumbled the houses and damaged the roads.
2. Can people on the island get water and electricity? No, they can't.
3. Have rescue specialists arrived on the island? No, they haven't.
4. Who has helped survivors out of the rubble? Cvilians have helped survivors out of the rubble.
5. How have the people in the collapsed buildings tried to communicate? They have cent text messages and tapping sounds.
6. What do helicopters have to bring? They have to bring food blankets clothing towels and water.
11. Complete the sentences with the verbs in the present perfect.
1. They haven't had (not have) breakfast this morning.
2. The teacher has given (give) us a lot of homework today.
3. Have all the guests arrived (arrive) ?
4. Mum has cooked (cook) a delicious dinner for Dad’s birthday.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 99 Cevapları
12. Imagine you have seen an accident. Report what has happened in a few sentences.
13. Answer: Which number do you dial in case of emergency in Turkey? 110, 112, 115, 155, 156
14. Listen to the emergency call and complete these sentences.
1. Fatma needs an anbulance.
2. Her sister has fallen down the stairs.
3. Fatma’s sister is 60 years old.
4. Fatma’s sister can’t move.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 100 Cevapları
15. Listen again, guess and match the health terms with their definitions. There is one extra choice.
1. awake f. conscious, not asleep
2. blood pressure d. the strength of blood pushing through blood vessels
3. to breathe e. to take air into the lungs and let it out again
4. medication b. medicine used to treat a disease
5. pill c. a small round medicine to swallow
16. Work in pairs. Read the roles, sample dialogue and start a conversation.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 101 Cevapları
17. Answer: When did you last see a doctor? What was the problem?
Last month. I had a toothache.
18. Read the dialogues and match the photographs with them. Then, read the headings below and write the suitable heading for each dialogue.
2. ve 3. resim
1.ve 4. resim
1- Making an Appointment
2- Visiting a Patient
9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 102 Cevapları
3- Seeking Help
4- Seeing the Doctor
19. Read the dialogues again and write true (T) or false ( F).
(F) 1. If you take some medicines, you can get over the flu.
(T) 2. Your temperature is not normal when you have a fever.
(T) 3. If you kiss someone with the flu, you can catch the virus.
(F) 4. Dr Smith can see some patients this week
9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 103 Cevapları
20. Listen and repeat the statements in Part A. Mark the intonation for the statements in Part B. Then, listen and check.
I’m 1.60 m tall. (falling)
Are you happy? (rising)
Those strawberries are for dessert. (falling)
I always have tea for breakfast. (rising falling)
I love your mother’s cooking. (rising falling)
Was she in İzmir or in Ankara? (rising falling)
Where are you going? (falling)
Did you learn first aid techniques? (rising)
21. Prepare a poster / leaflet / brochure about safety and health at work. Write what they have to do / should / shouldn’t do.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 104 Cevapları
22. What do we have to do / What should we do / What must we do in social life? Talk about them.
We must be a good human being to people who are good to us.