10. Sınıf Gizem İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 6. Ünite Helpful Tips Cevapları
10. Sınıf Gizem Yayıncılık İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 6. Ünite Helpful Tips Sayfa 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 Soruları ve Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 42 Cevapları
A. Look at the pictures below and read the helpful tips. Discuss these questions.
1. Which one do you think is the most useful tip? Why? 6. is the most useful. I use cables all the time.
2. Which one do you think is the least useful tip? Why? 3. is the least useful. We don't eat strawberries so often.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 43 Cevapları
B. Use the words below to label the pictures.
C. Listen to the conversation and answer the question. (Audio 6.8)
Which helpful tips in activity A do the speakers mention? Tick (√) them
|(√) Tip2||(√)Tip 4||(√) Tip 6|
D. Listen to the conversation again and underline the correct alternative.
- baking soda
- tie a ribbon to your suitcase
- chew gum
- a stick of spaghetti
E. Work in pairs and read the helpful tips in activity D again. Take turns to ask and answer the following questions.
1. Do you think these tips are useful? Some of them are helpful.
2. Would you like to use any of these tips from now on? If yes, which one(s)? I would use the ribben tib for my suitcases from now on.
3. Can you give an example of a similar helpful tip? If you have too much cables in the house and you get confused you can use paper clips to sort them out.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 44 Cevapları
F. Discuss the following questions in groups of 4.
1. Who do you talk to for advice when you have a problem?
2. Does that person give you good advice?
3. Has anybody ever come to you for advice?
4. Do you give good advice?
5. Do you follow your friends’ advice?
G. Work in groups of 4 and play the communicative game.
• Imagine you want to talk to the school counselor about your problems.
• Take turns to be the school counselor and give advice to your group members.
• The others choose one of the problems below and ask for advice
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 45 Cevapları
H. Read the text below. Choose the correct answer.
The writers of the following letters are a. asking for advice.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 46 Cevapları
I. Read the letters again. Fill in each gap with the correct name. Write Frank, Edward, Caroline or Mollie
1. Molie has a problem with his/her sister.
2. Frank has a problem with his/her flatmate.
3. Caroline has a health problem.
4. Edward has a problem with a tight-fisted friend.
5. Molie gets angry when he/she can’t find his/her clothes.
6. Frank is angry because the flat is not clean.
7. Edward is angry because his/her friend never pays bills.
8. Caroline is feeling extremely stressed these days.
J. Imagine you are Abby and you must reply to the letters in activity H. Read them again and write a letter of advice for each one.
I think you should talk to your flatmate about the problem. You had better say that you want to live in a clean place but you can’t do it on your own. You should tell him to share the household responsibilities. It’s a good idea to offer to prepare a to-do list together. In this way, your flatmate can choose the chores he can do and when he can do them. I hope everything will be better.
I think you should talk to your friend. It’s a good idea to say that you feel unhappy because of his behavior and that you don’t want to go anywhere with him again if he doesn’t share the bill. And you should add that as he has a part-time job, he isn’t broke. You had better remind him that you are a student and you get pocket money from your parents. I hope he will understand how this affects you negatively, and then I believe the problem will end.
I think you should see a doctor soon. It’s a good idea to ask your doctor to examine you. Why don’t you do the necessary blood tests as well? Besides, you had better get a good night’s sleep for a week. I’m sure you will feel better. How about going for a walk for twenty minutes in the evening? This will help you decrease your stress
level. You should try hard to avoid stress. I hope you will feel better soon.
I think you should talk to your sister and say that the situation has made you really sad and annoyed. Why don’t you tell her to ask you for permission before she wears your clothes? In addition, you had better ask her, “How will you feel if I borrow your best dress without your permission tomorrow?” I believe she will understand the problem and everything will be better.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 47 Cevapları
K. Look at the sign below and answer the question.
Where can you see this sign? You can see this sign at a swimming pool.
L. Look at the sign again and choose the correct answer.
a. To describe the rules and regulations at the swimming pool.
M. Complete the following sentences according to the sign.
1. Parents should watch their children at all times.
2. Swimmers should use the restrooms. They are near the pool.
3. Never swim alone. That’s dangerous.
4. Don’t run around the pool. You may fall down and get injured.
5. Don’t dive into the pool. You may bump your head.
6. You should avoid rough play in or around the pool. That’s too risky.
N. Work in pairs. Look at the sign again and take turns to talk about the rules and regulations. Start as follows.
- If you want to use our swimming pool, you must watch your children.
- If you want to use our swimming pool, you must use the restrooms.
- If you want to use our swimming pool, you mustn’t swim alone.
- If you want to use our swimming pool, you mustn’t run around the pool.
- If you want to use our swimming pool, you mustn’t dive into the pool.
- If you want to use our swimming pool, you must avoid rough play in or around the pool.
O. Work in groups of 4. Take turns to talk about the household chores that your family members are responsible for. Make sentences as in the example.
P. Work in groups of 4 and prepare a poster about wasting energy sources. Then present it to the class. Finally, vote for the best poster.