10. Sınıf Gizem İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 9. Ünite Modern Heroes and Heroines Cevapları
10. Sınıf Gizem Yayıncılık İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 9. Ünite Modern Heroes and Heroines Sayfa 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 Soruları ve Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 64 Cevapları
A. Discuss the questions with your partner
1. Do you think it’s nice to have superpowers like superheroes? Why/ Why not? I think it would be cool to have superpowers because it would make life easier.
2. Would you like to be invisible? Why/ Why not? I'd like to be invisible. There are times that I want to be left alone and if I could become invisible that would help much.
B. Listen to the conversation and complete the question. (Audio 9.5)
The teenagers are answering the following question:
What would you do if you were invisible for five hours?
C. Listen to the conversation again and use the correct names to complete the sentences.
1. Susan wants to see many famous people at the Academy Awards ceremony.
2. Jeremy wants to travel in the cockpit of an aeroplane.
3. Micheal wants to watch his/her favorite football club’s match behind the goalposts at the stadium.
4. Meliisa wants to see his/her favorite actor’s movie set.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 64 Cevapları
D. Look at activity C again and make sentences as follows.
E. Work in groups of 4. Read the teenagers’ answers above and discuss the following question. Whose answer do you think is the most interesting of all? Why?
Melissa's answer in interesting. I wonder why she does not see her fovrite actos as herself.
F. Work in the same group. Use your imagination and think of an interesting answer to the question in activity B.
If I were invisible for five hours, I would sing a song on a square and nobody would see me which is good because I have a terrible voice.
G. Share your group’s answer with your classmates. Listen to all the groups’ answers and vote for the most interesting answer. Sınıf arkadaşlarınızla görüşlerinizi paylaşınız.
H. Work in groups of 4. Take turns to ask and answer the questions and complete the table.
What would you do if you had a time machine? Why?
|Your answer||I would go back in time to prewent bad events that happen today.|
|Your 1st friend’s answer||I would repeat the best day of my life.|
|Your 2nd friend’s answer||I would go to the future and never come back.|
|Your 3rd friend’s answer||I would not use it. I would live the present as is it.|
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 66 Cevapları
I. What would you do if you had the superpowers of your favorite superhero? Give at least three examples. Then present your ideas to the class.
1. If I had the superpowes, I would protect people from any harm.
2. If I had the superpowes, I would travel a lot.
3. If I had the superpowes, I would go back and observe the hitorical events.
J. Read the situations and give advice. Start with the phrase “If I were you, I would...”.
1. A: I’ve borrowed my brother’s CD without permission, and I’ve broken it by mistake. I don’t know what to do.
B: If I were you, I would tell him the truth.
2. A: Somebody has stolen my bicycle! What should I do?
B: If I were you, I would call the police.
3. A: My mobile phone doesn’t work properly. I don’t know what to do.
B: If I were you, I would take it to a technician.
4. A: My mother and I had a big argument last night. What should I do?
B: If I were you, I would talk to her and apologize.
K. Work in pairs and role-play the dialogues above. Then change roles and role-play again.
Aşağıdaki dialogları sınıfta canlandırınız.
L. Discuss the following questions with your partner.
1. What would you do if you were rich? I would help poor people.
2. Where would you live if you had the chance to choose? I would live in England.
3. Where would you travel if you could go abroad? I would travel to Italy.
4. Who would you be if you were a famous person for a day? I would ve Dwayne Johnson.
5. What would you do if you were the president of your country for a day? I would change the whole education and economic system of the country.
M. Make wishes for the following situations. Start with the phrase “I wish …”.
1. You work really hard. You work even at weekends. So you feel extremely tired. I wish I didn't work at weekends.
2. You don’t like living in the city center, but you have to. I wish I lived in the country.
3. Your best friend has moved into another city and you miss him/her a lot. I wish he/she were here.
4. You want to work out regularly, but you’re too busy. I wish I head time the work out regularly.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 67 Cevapları
N. Read the news report and answer the questions below.
1. Who is the news report about? It's about Naim Suleymanoglu.
2. What sport was this person interested in? He was interested in weightlifting.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 68 Cevapları
O. Read the news report again and complete the chart below.
P. Work in pairs. Look at the chart again and take turns to make sentences as in the example.
1967 is the year when Naim Süleymanoğlu was born.
Q. Find the words (1-5) in the text and guess the meaning from the context. Then match them with the definitions (a-e).
1. pass away (d) d. to die
2. compete (e) e. to join a competition
3. participate (a) a. to take part in an activity
4. due to (c) c. because of
5. rival (b) b. a person in the same competition as you
R. Use the words above to complete these sentences.
1. Many traffic accidents occurred yesterday due to the terrible weather conditions.
2. Unfortunately, her grandmother couldn’t get over cancer so she passed away.
3. Mandy is very shy. She never participates in the games that other children play.
4. It seems to me that Rachel is much better than her nearest rival. Therefore, I’m sure she’ll be the champion.
5. Arnold competed in many international competitions when he was younger.
S. Read the text again. What does the author wish to do? Choose all the correct answers.
a. To inform readers about Naim Süleymanoğlu’s death.
b. To present information about Naim Süleymanoğlu’s achievements.
c. To show readers why Naim Süleymanoğlu was a national hero in Turkey.
d. To tell readers the details of Naim Süleymanoğlu’s health problems.
e. To present detailed information about Naim Süleymanoğlu’s private life.
T. Work in pairs. Take turns to talk about Naim Süleymanoğlu’s achievements
He was a great sportsman who had many achievements in his area.