10. Sınıf Gizem İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 7. Ünite Food and Festivals Cevapları
10. Sınıf Gizem Yayıncılık İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 7. Ünite Food and Festivals Sayfa 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 Soruları ve Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 50 Cevapları
A. Discuss these questions with your partner.
1. Do you like festivals? I don't likes festivals.
2. How do you usually feel at festivals? I feel boret at festivals.
3. What’s your favorite festival? Why? I like summer festivals. They are usually on beaches and I like to swim.
B . Listen to the presenter and her guest. What festival are they talking about? (Audio 7.6) Choose the correct answer.
C. Listen again and put the steps of the process in the correct order
(2) A simple outline of a face is drawn on the pumpkin with a marker pen.
(5) A lid is cut out of the pumpkin.
(8) The lid is placed on the pumpkin.
(4) The eyes, nose and mouth are carved out of the pumpkin.
(6) A large serving spoon is used to remove the filling from the pumpkin.
(1) A large pumpkin is chosen.
(7) A candle is lit and put inside.
(3) A small and sharp knife is selected.
D . Work in pairs. Look at activity D again. Take turns to describe the process of carving a pumpkin. Use the following words to tell the order of the steps.
- First, a large pumpkin is chosen.
- Second, a simple outline of a face is drawn on the pumpkin with a marker pen.
- Third, a small and sharp knife is selected.
- Next, the eyes, nose and mouth are carved out of the pumpkin.
- Then a lid is cut out of the pumpkin.
- After that, a large serving spoon is used to remove the filling from the pumpkin.
- Later, a candle is lit and put inside.
- Finally, the lid is placed on the pumpkin.
- Now you can display your pumpkin in a safe area.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 51 Cevapları
E. Read the steps below and complete the sentence.
The following sentences are about how to make a French omelet .
F. Read the steps in activity F again. Write the process of making an omelet. Make sentences as in the example. Use the following sequence words
- First, the peppers are sliced into small pieces.
- Second, the tomatoes are chopped.
- Third, the butter is melted in a pan.
- Then the peppers and tomatoes are cooked.
- Next, the eggs are added into the pan.
- After that, the cheese is grated and added into the pan.
- Finally, some salt is sprinkled.
- And your omelet is ready. You can also add some mushrooms or sausages. Good appetite!
G. Work in pairs. Look at activity G. Take turns to describe the process of making an omelet.
H. Imagine you’ve made a new type of cake, and you want to share the recipe with your friends. Write the process of making this cake. Make sentences as in the example. Then present the recipe to the class.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 52 Cevapları
I. Read the following text. What festivals is it about?
La Tomatina – Chocolate Festival
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 53 Cevapları
J. Read the text again and complete the table.
|on the last
city of the
K. Read these statements. Then read the text again and tick the correct column for each one.
(NO) 1. People wear new clothes at La Tomatina.
(YES) 2. Bottles and hard objects mustn’t be taken to the festival area.
(YES) 3. The tomatoes should be squashed before throwing.
(NO) 4. La Tomatina is a two-day festival.
(NO) 5. You can taste more than 800 different flavors of chocolate at Armsterdam Chocolate Festival.
(YES) 6. The festival lasts for two days.
(NO) 7. You meet only Dutch chocolate experts at the festival.
(YES) 8. Children can join creative activities at the festival.
L. Work with a different partner. Look at activity J again. Talk about the festivals in turn.
M. Read the paragraph and fill in the gaps with the correct words.
Do you know how chocolate is made at home? Here’s the recipe. First, a cup of cocoa butter is (1)grated and put into a small, heat-safe bowl. Second, a cup of coconut oil is added. Third, a glass of water is (2) poured into a shallow pan and heated. Next, the bowl is placed in the pan. You should stir the oil and butter occasionally until smooth. Then a cup of cocoa powder is added and (3) mixed well. After that, some vanilla is (4) sprinkled . Later, half a cup of honey is poured into the mixture. Check if the chocolate is sweet enough for you. You can also add some dried fruit or nuts. Finally, the mixture is poured into a tray and (5) kep in the freezer for half an hour. Your chocolate is.
10. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 54 Cevapları
O. Word hunt: Find the following festivals in the word square.
P. Work in groups of 4. Look at the festivals above. Take turns to answer these questions.
1. What festival do you think is more interesting than the others? Why?
2. Have you ever joined any of the festivals abroad? If yes, which one(s)?
3. Would you like to join any of the festivals abroad? If yes, which one(s)?
Q. Work in groups of 4. What do you think about the following quote? Discuss it with your group members. Then share your group’s opinions with the class.
“The greatness of a culture can be found in its festivals.”
The festivals of a nation reflects their culture.