11. Sınıf Meb İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 7. Ünite Facts About Turkey Cevapları
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 7. Ünite Facts About Turkey Sayfa 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 51 Cevapları
1. Match the words with their defnitions. --> Kelimeleri tanımlarıyla eşleştirin.
2. Complete the sentences using the words in exercise 1. --> Alıştırma 1’deki kelimeleri kullanarak cümleleri tamamlayın.
3 Complete the sentences with the correct form of the phrasal verbs.--> Cümleleri, doğru fiil biçimiyle tamamlayın.
1 Match the words with their definitions.
(c) 1. hunter-gatherer
(a) 2. prehistoric
(b) 3. get in touch
(f) 4. tip of the iceberg
(e) 5. gold mine
(d) 6. temple
2 Complete the sentences using the words in exercise 1.
1- unter-gatherer 2- temple 3- gold mine 4- get in touch 5- tip of the iceberg 6- prehistoric
3 Complete the sentences with the correct form of the phrasal verbs.
1- carry out 2- puzzle out/find out 3- wipe out 4- puzzle out/find out 5- dig out
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 52 Cevapları
4 Read the text and choose a suitable title for it. --> Metni okuyun ve uygun bir başlık seçin.
5 Read the statements and write Kayaköy (K) or Birgi (B). --> İfadeleri okuyun ve Kayaköy (K) veya Birgi (B) yazın.
6 Answer the following questions. --> Aşağıdaki soruları cevaplayın.
4 Read the text and choose a suitable title for it.
a. Two Modern Towns b. A Tale of Two Towns c. Two Eastern Towns
5 Read the statements and write Kayaköy (K) or Birgi (B).
1. (K) It was left after the population exchange.
2. (K) There is no life here.
3. (B) It has been preserved and restored with great care.
4. (K) All the structures are in poor condition here.
5. (B) It has had a Turkish identity for centuries.
6 Answer the following questions.
1. Why didn’t the Turkish immigrants want to live in Kayaköy? Because the lant wasn't suitable for farming.
2. What kind of activities can you do in Kayaköy? You can do sightseeing take photes, hike or ride horse in the town.
3. Why is Çakırağa Konağı a unique structure in the town? The ceilings and walls are highly decorated with plants, truit panoramic city views motifs.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 53 Cevapları
7 Choose the correct options.
Rewrite the sentences using the words in brackets.
1. Musicians give concerts in the Great Theatre of Ephesus every summer. (are)
Concerts are given in the Great Theatre of Ephesus every summer.
2. You use a museum card here if you want to save time and money. (used)
3. The architects are restoring the historical mosque at the moment. (being)
4. Prof. Mayer is going to publish a research paper in the Archaeology Magazine next week. (be)
5. You can see the huge statues if you climb up the mountain. (seen)
6. Many people haven’t heard of the temples in Göbekli Tepe yet. (been)
7. Will we take the students to a school trip this year? (taken)
8. The big earthquakes damaged most of the structures. (were)
9 Write the correct forms of the verbs in the paragraph.
1- is surrounded 2- is wisited 3- was changed 4- is preserved 5- is idenfied 6- were restore 7- have been used 8- are / will be zaemed 9- be found 10- are accommodated.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 54 Cevapları
1- Find 9 hidden adjectives in the word search puzzle.
2- Choose the correct word.
1- imaginary 2- sneaky 3- deserted 4- incredible
3- Replace the underlined words with the ones in the box.
3- mind-blowing / 1- coastline / 4- worth it / 5- steep / 2- deserted
4-Complete the sentences with the correct idiom. Make necessary changes.
3- alive and kicking / 4- fate is sealed / 5- be spoilt for choice / 1- walk one’s feet off / 2- bucket list
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 55 Cevapları
5- Read and tick (√) the popular spots mentioned in the text.
(√) Ephesus (√) Mardin () Birgi (√) İstanbul () Bozcaada (√) Patara
6. Read the text and write true (T), false (F) or not stated (NS).
1- T 2- T 3- NS 4- F 5- T 6- NS
7- Read the text again and answer the following questions.
1. Why can’t you walk around all the shops in the Grand Bazaar in a day? Because it is too big. It has 61 streets with more than 3000 shops.
2. Why are the south and west coastlines also called the Turquoise Coast? Because the color of the water is turquoise.
3. Why is İztuzu Beach also called Turtle Beach? Because it is natural habitat for ceratte ceratte sea turtles.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 56 Cevapları
8. Do the quiz about İstanbul and choose the correct option.
Did you know?
1- b 2-a 3- d 4- c 5- c 6- a 7- b 8- d 9- c 10- c
9. Complete the second sentence so that it means the same as the first one.
10. Complete the sentences in your own words using comparative and superlative forms.