11. Sınıf Meb İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 9. Ünite My Friends Cevapları
11. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 9. Ünite My Friends Sayfa 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 65 Cevapları
1 Read the statements and fill in the blanks with the similes.
1- as thick as thieves
2- as wise as an owl
3- as graceful as a swan
4- as fit as a fiddle
5- as gentle as a lamb
2 Read the teenagers describing their best friends and do the puzzle with their personality traits.
4. “I love Rachel’s honesty. Everything between us is real.” (SINCERE)
5. “My mum doesn’t like Hector as he has extreme and violent energy.” (FIERCE)
7. "Whenever I need, Amanda is always with me. She never lets me down." (LOYAL)
8. “I do believe what Raul says and only tell my secrets to him.” (TRUSTWORTHY)
1. “Antony hates talking about his wealth and success.” (MODEST)
2. “Richard is always sure of himself, his powers and abilities.” (CONFIDENT)
3. "Zoe loves sharing everything she has with the others." (GENEROUS)
6. “It’s sometimes hard to talk to Martin as he is generally impatient and anxious.” (EDGY)
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 66 Cevapları
3 Read the text quickly and write the personality traits.
Raj Kapoor is confident and extroverted.
Hrishikesh Mukherjee is pessimistic and shy.
4 Match the personality traits you have written in exercise 3 with their antonyms below.
unshy X shy
uncertain X confident
optimistic X pessimistic
introverted X extroverted
5 Read the text again and write true (T) or false (F).
1- F 2- T3- T 4- F
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 67 Cevapları
6 Choose the best ending from the box and join the statements using who, which, that, where, when or whose. Add commas where necessary
1- where she will study Economics.
2- whose mother works in a bank
3- wilch I listen to.
4- who went to Spain to work
5- which is the best birthday present I’ve ever had
6- when we were in Venice then
7- where Harry popped the question to Meghan there
7 Read the text and fill in the blanks using who, which, that, where, when or whose. Put the pronouns in brackets if you can omit them.
Sırası ile; who/that, where, which/that, who/that, when, which/that, whose.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 68 Cevapları
1- Read the statements and write the name of the activity they joined last weekend.
Sırası ile; frock swap, iron chet night, movie marathon, city break
2- Match the words in column A and B to find the correct collocations.
1- matchy friends
2- bargain flights
3- travel off-season
4- historic sites
5- reasonable prices
3- Complete the postcard using the words in exercise
Sırası ile; matchy friends, historic sites, reasonable prices, the travel off-season, bargain flights
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 69 Cevapları
4 Read the text quickly and choose the correct option.
c. Three friends have a city break in Rome.
5 Read the text. Write the names of the places and the event under the correct heading
|Historical Places||Restaurant and Cafes||Event|
|Closseum||Pizzeria Loffredo||Notte Biance Festival|
|Trevi Fountain||Romeow cat Cafe|
|House of the Owls|
6 Read the text again and write true (T) or false (F).
1- T 2- F 3- T 4- T 5- F 6- F
11. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 70 Cevapları
7 Join the two sentences as in the example.
1. It is the room. They hold the Iron Chef Night contests there.
It is the room where / in which they hold the Iron Chef Night contests.
2. Jane is the house owner. She invites the residents of this area for the frock swap.
Jane is the house owner. Who invites the residents of this area for the frock swap.
3. That’s my friend. His duty is to choose the films for this week’s movie marathon.
That’s my friend. Whose duty is to choose the films for this week’s movie marathon.
4. Those are the mirrors. I bought them for the bathroom.
Those are the mirrors. Which I bought them for the bathroom.
5. A wild forest is a place. We go camping to see the different animals in it.
A wild forest is a place. Where we go camping to see the different animals in it.
6. Sally Wilson is the jury. She is going to give the prize to the winner of the night
Sally Wilson is the jury. Who is going to give the prize to the winner of the night
8 Choose the correct answer.
9- Complete the text with who, which, where or whose.