7. Sınıf Kök-e İngilizce 4. Ünite Wild Animals Cevapları
7. Sınıf Kök-e Yayıncılık İngilizce 4. Ünite Wild Animals Sayfa 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 Soruları ve Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
7. Sınıf Kök-e İngilizce 4. Ünite Sayfa 49 Cevapları
1. Look at the photos. Which animals are they? Where do they live? Fotoğraflara bak. Hangi hayvanlar onlar? Onlar nerede yaşıyor?
2. What do you think about pandas? Why are they in danger? Discuss in the class. Pandalar hakkında ne düşünüyorsun? Neden tehlikede? Sınıfta tartışın.
7. Sınıf Kök-e İngilizce 4. Ünite Sayfa 50 Cevapları
1. Look at the photos and talk about these animals. Are they mammals, reptiles or birds? Fotoğraflara bak ve bu hayvanlar hakkında konuş. Onlar memeliler mi, sürüngenler mi yoksa kuşlar mı?
7. Sınıf Kök-e İngilizce 4. Ünite Sayfa 51 Cevapları
2. Read the text and match the photos with the paragraphs.
- C The African lion lives in deserts. You can see them in safari parks too. They always hunt for other animals. They share their big prey with other lions.
- E The Nile crocodile lives in Africa. They are enormous. The average size of a crocodile is 4 meters and 500 kilograms. They are very dangerous for other
animals and humans. They sometimes wait for hours to find prey and attack
- A The giraffe is a mammal. They live in Africa. In safari parks, they usually live in very big cages because giraffes usually grow up to 5 meters. They eat only leaves, fruits and flowers of plants.
- B The black mamba is the longest and fastest snake in Africa. They are poisonous reptiles. When they bite their prey, the prey dies in a very short time. They hunt during the day in jungles. They hunt for small chickens, rats or bats.
- D The African fish-eagle is an enormous bird in Africa. They usually live near lakes and rivers because their main prey is fish. They also eat other water birds.
3. Read again and write which animal it is.
1. They are very big and dangerous for people. The Nile crocodile
2. They eat birds and fish. The African fish-eagle
3. They don’t eat other animals. The giraffe
4. They don’t hunt at night. The black mamba
5. They hunt for other animals in groups. The African lion
7. Sınıf Kök-e İngilizce 4. Ünite Sayfa 52 Cevapları
1. Match the words with the photos.
2. Listen and put a tick (√) in the chart . You can put more than one tick in some of the boxes.
- Shark : Sea/Ocean
- Lizard : Jungle / desert / mountain
- Tiger : kafes
- Elephant : Jungle / desert
- Dolphin : Sea/Ocean
- Owl : Jungle / mountain
7. Sınıf Kök-e İngilizce 4. Ünite Sayfa 53 Cevapları
2. Listen and put a tick (√) in the chart . You can put more than one tick in some of the boxes
7. Sınıf Kök-e İngilizce 4. Ünite Sayfa 54 Cevapları
1. Listen to the interview with Brian Adams, a zoologist. Answer the questions.
1- Which animals are now extinct? The dodo bird and the elephant bird are now extinct.
2- Why did people always harm wild animals? Because they were afraid of them.
3- What should we do to protect wildlife? We should protect wild animals. We shouldn’t hunt them.
4- Are polar bears extinct? No, they aren’t.
5- What should we do to stop global warming?We shouldn’t harm the environment.
7. Sınıf Kök-e İngilizce 4. Ünite Sayfa 55 Cevapları
2. Complete the sentences. Use the words in the box.
1. There aren’t any dinosaurs around the world today because they are extinct .
2. Some wild animals didn’t survive because people hunted them for fun.
3. The world is our habitat. We should stop global warming and we should protect wildlife.
4. People are afraid of snakes because most snakes are poisonous.
5. We shouldn’t harm the environment; we should keep it clean.
6. Some animals are endangered . There are only a few of them around the world.
7. Polar bears usually sleep during the day and hunt at night
7. Sınıf Kök-e İngilizce 4. Ünite Sayfa 56 Cevapları
Order the words and make sentences.
1. should / save / We / energy. We should save energy.
2. plant / We / trees / a lot of / should. We should plant a lot of trees.
3. the environment / clean / should / keep / We. We should keep the environment clean.
4. shouldn't / We / the environment / harm. We shouldn’t harm the environment
7. Sınıf Kök-e İngilizce 4. Ünite Sayfa 57 Cevapları
1. Listen and order the paragraphs. Then, answer the question. What did global warming cause?
- 1. Some animals became extinct because people hunted them for different reasons. People didn’t protect the environment. It caused global warming. Global warming caused animal extinction. It’s like a chain. What should we do to protect them?
- 2. We shouldn’t hunt them. We should keep their habitats clean. Mountains, oceans, forests, lakes are their habitats. We should protect national parks too
- 3. Many people visit national parks to have picnics but they don’t clean. We should protect the nature for wild life. We should plant trees. We shouldn’t waste energy. To protect wildlife is to protect our future.
7. Sınıf Kök-e İngilizce 4. Ünite Sayfa 58 Cevapları
2. Read the text and fill in the blanks with ‘should’ or ‘shouldn’t’.
1. We shouldn’t hunt wild animals.
2. We shouldn’t make their habitat dirty.
3. We should protect national parks.
4. We should plant trees.
5. We should save energy
7. Sınıf Kök-e İngilizce 4. Ünite Sayfa 60 Cevapları
2. Read the text and answer the questions.
1. What does the word 'dinosaur' mean? The word ‘dinosaur’ mean ‘terrible lizard’.
2. When did they become extinct? They became extinct 60 years ago.
3. What are the theories about their extinction? An enormous asteroid changed the shape of Earth or they became extinct because the climate changed. The weather was very cold for them.
4. What did paleontologists find? They found lots of dinasaur fossils.