9. Sınıf Meb İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 9. Ünite Invitations and Celebrations Cevapları
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 9. Ünite Invitations and Celebrations Sayfa 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70 Soruları ve Cevaplarını haberimizin devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 65 Cevabı
1. Match the speech bubbles with the party types.
surprise party __3__
barbecue party __1__
farewell party __4__
slumber party __2__
birthday party __7__
graduation party __5__
fancy dress party __6__
2. Think about the party types. Choose the odd one out.
1. address cards
3. cooking gloves
5. barbecue pit
3. Write the words under the correct category.
Party preparations ⇒ plan, do shopping, cook, choose CD's, make decorations, wear costumes
Party activities ⇒ eat and drink, dance, sing karaoke songs, put out candles, play games
4. Complete the dialogue with the missing lines.
Gina: Hi, Adrian. What are you up to this Saturday?
Adrian: I’m going to be at the basketball training.
Gina: Really. We are planning a farewell party for Leon. Would you like to join?
Adrian: Oh, I’d love to. What time?
Gina: It starts at 5.00 in the afternoon. Please try to come.
Adrian: My training finishes at 4.30. I think I can make it.
Gina: That’s wonderful!
Adrian: Do you need anything?
Gina: I am going to make decorations. You can bring some CD's.
Adrian: All right. See you then!
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 66 Cevabı
5. Read Angelica’s plans for her 18th birthday party and choose the correct option.
Answer: c) She is happy because her new age is going to start with different activities.
6. Read the text again and write true (T) or false (F).
1. Angelica is going to give a party at her house. False
(The party is going to be at her grandparents’ house)
2. They are going to have a barbecue. True
3. There is going to be music and dance. True
4. Angelica’s parents are going to do something for her. True
5. Her friends are going to leave after the party. False
(She is preparing)
6. She feels very excited about her new age. True
7. Complete Angelica’s birthday party invitation letter with the information from the text and your ideas. ( Bu kısım öğrencinin kendi cevapları olmalıdır.)
It’s my 18th birthday next Saturday. I am going to throw a party at my parents’ house. It starts at six and finishes late. It is a birthday party. We are going to eat cake and pie. After the party, we are going to dance and sing karaoke. Can you bring some drinks?
I hope you can make it.
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 67 Cevabı
8. Look at the table below. Write questions and answers.
1. Are Janet and Tom going to give a barbecue party?
Yes, they are.
2. Are Janet and Tom going to cook for the party?
No, they aren’t.
3. Is Nicolas going to make decorations?
No, he isn’t.
4. Are Janet and Tom going to play music?
Yes, they are.
5. Is Nicolas going to dance?
Yes, he is.
6. Are Janet and Tom going to do the cleaning after the party?
No, they aren’t.
10. You are going to give a party. Write true sentences for you.
( Bu kısımda kendi cevaplarınızı yazmalısınız.)
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 68 Cevabı
1. Write the words under the correct heading.
fruit and vegetables ⇒ banana, watermelon, carrot, mushroom, peas, tomato, carrot, grapes, watermelon, broccoli
dairy products ⇒ egg, milk, butter, cheese
meat and fish ⇒ beef, chicken, tuna
drinks ⇒ orange juice, milk, water, tea
2. Write the shops next to the expressions.
1. What size are you? clothes shop
2. How many kilos of oranges do you need? green grocer’s
3. This one is in the best-sellers’ list. bookshop
4. Sorry, we are out of bread. baker’s
5. I’d like a bottle of milk. supermarket
6. I am looking for a big teddy bear. toyshop
3. Write the items in the shopping basket.
1. a bottle of orange juice
2. a packet of butter
3. a slice of cheese
4. a kilo of sugar
5. a dozen of pencils
6. a box of matches
7. a loaf of bread
4. Complete the text using the words below.
I live in Kemalpaşa in İzmir. It is famous for its cherries. Next week, we are going to celebrate the first harvest of cherries. My parents are farmers and they plan to get ready for the festival early. The day before the festival is very important and we are going to rush to the cherry gardens to pick up the first cherries. As it is spring time, all the kids are going to play in the open air, have fun and fly kites. The festival lasts for nine days. Hundreds of people from the city are going to visit our town and purchase our delicious cherries. In this way, all the villagers are going to gain enough money to start the season.
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 69 Cevabı
5. Read the announcements of the different celebrations and match them with the pictures.
1. ⇒ B 2. ⇒ C 3. ⇒ A
6. Match the activities with the announcements.
1. It includes mask balls. A
2. There is an extra activity if you pay for all. C
3. You can try a ride in a boat here. A
4. You don’t have to pay for this event. B
5. It repeats every month. B
6. There are performers from other countries. C
7. Write an announcement for a celebration in your country.
( Öğrencinin kendi cevabı olmalıdır. )
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN CHERRY FESTIVAL?
IT'S TIME TO DANCE AND EAT SOME CHERRY.
We meet in front of the big garden every year. There will be a competition.
Place: Big garden
Fee : Free
Why don't you join us and eat some cherry?
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 70 Cevabı
8. Complete the sentences with some / any / a lot of.
1. I don’t want any sugar in my tea.
2. Let’s buy some more oranges. We need a lot of oranges to make juice.
3. Sorry, we don’t sell any milk here.
4. Could you please make some sandwiches for the party?
5. I like fruit very much. Please buy some / a lot of apples and coconuts for me.
6. There are some / a lot of sweets in the cupboard.
7. I’d like some cucumbers in my salad, please.
8. Is there any cheese in the fridge?
9. Choose the correct alternatives.
1. We don’t have any drinks. Let’s go and buy some .
2. I can’t eat this hot dog. There is a lot of ketchup in it.
3. Put some cheese in your soup. It tastes much better with cheese.
4. I don’t want to see any sausages in my pizza.
5. Would you like some milk in your tea?
6. Sue drinks a lot of coffee before the exams.
10. Write questions with how much / how many. Then match them with the answers.
1. How much milk do you drink a day?
c) Two glasses. It’s healthy.
2. How much chocolate do you eat a day?
d) Two packets. I love it too much.
3. How many kilos of oranges do you buy a week?
e) Five kilos. I like fruit juice
4. How many sandwiches do you eat a week?
a) Seven. I eat one every day
5. How much coffee do you drink before exams?
b) A lot of. Because I don’t want to sleep.
11. Correct the mistakes and rewrite the sentences.
1. There is any milk in the fridge.
There is some milk in the fridge.
2. There is a lot of biscuits on the table.
There are a lot of biscuits on the table.
3. We haven’t got some sauce for the pasta.
We haven’t got any sauce for the pasta.
4. There aren’t some apples on the plate, but there are any strawberries.
There aren’t any apples on the plate but there are some strawberries.
5. Have you got some fruit juice?
Have you got any fruit juice?
6. There are some cheese in this cake.
There is some cheese in this cake.