9. Sınıf Meb İngilizce Ders Kitabı 10. Ünite Television and Social Media Cevapları
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı 10. Ünite Television and Social Media Sayfa 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 Soruları ve Cevaplarını haberimizin devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 122 Cevabı
1. a. Match the technology icons with their names.
1. D 2. I 3. B 4. H 5. K 6. A
7. G 8. L 9. E 10. J 11. F 12. C
b. Choose the right icons to complete the sentences.
1. e-mail 2. camera 3. GPS 4. bluetooth 5. messages 6. Internet 7. airplane mode
2. Which icons do you tap the most? Why?
Siz de kendi cevabınızı yazınız.
I always tap the camera icon because I like taking selfies.
3 T: 61 Listen to the dialogue between Eileen and Liam. Tick (√) the phrases you hear.
1. X 2. √ 3. √ 4. √ 5. X
6. X 7. X 8. √ 9. √ 10. √
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 123 Cevabı
4 T: 62 Listen to the dialogue again and choose the correct option.
1. b 2. a 3. b 4. b 5. b 6. a
5 a. Look at the dialogue about social media. Complete the blanks in the boxes with the underlined expressions in the dialogue.
Sue : Well, I think we will be free from social media sooner or later.
Lisa : That's so true/ Exactly, you are right. We spend too much time on it. There are better things to do.
Terry : I don't think so/ I am afraid you are wrong. I think it’s too late. We’re all social media addicts. Anyway, how will we learn what’s going on around the world without social media?
b. Who do you agree with, Sue and Lisa or Terry?
I agree with Sue and Lisa. Social media doesn't make us social.
6. Work in groups of three. Make a similar dialogue about social media in the future as in exercise . Use the expressions below. Then, act it out.
Siz de benzer bir diyalog oluşturunuz.
A: I think we will spend more time on social media in future.
B: That's so true. First, it was Facebook. Now, Twitter and Instagram.
We are already spending hours.
C: I don't agree with you. The usage of social media is decreasing. In my opinion, in future it will be less.
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 124 Cevabı
1.Match the apps with the correct icons.
1. d 2. h 3. a 4. f 5. e 6. g 7. c 8. b
2. Use the phrases below and make sentences as in the example.
We use Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and Skype to chat online.
We use Facebook, Instagram, Skype, Youtube, WhatsApp and Snapchat to send and read messages.
We use Instagram and Snapchat to filter photos.
We use Facebook, Intagram, Youtube, WhatsApp, Snapchat to share pictures and videos.
We use Pinterest to search for interests.
3 Answer the following questions.
Siz de soruları kendinize göre cevaplayınız. Örnek olması açısından ben kendi cevaplarımı verdim.
1. Which social network is your favourite?
2. How many social media accounts do you have?
3. How often do you check your social media accounts?
I check them every day.
4. Read the posts and tick (√) the right name for each statement.
1. Adele 2. Celine 3. Lucas 4. Adele
5. Lucas 6. Celine 7. Adele 8. Adele
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 125 Cevabı
5 Look at the highlighted words / phrases in the blog and choose the correct option.
1. b 2. a 3. a 4. b
6. Read the posts again. Who says these sentences?
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 126 Cevabı
7. What do you think of a digital diet? Write a comment on Adele’s blog answering the questions below. Take the posts in exercise 4 as a model.
Bu kısımda kendi cevaplarınızı yazmalısınız. Örnek olması için ben kendi cevaplarımı yazdım.
1. How many hours a day do you spend online?
2. Which apps do you use the most?
Facebook and Messanger
3. Will you go on a digital diet? Why / Why not?
I can try but I need to be online because of my studies and work.
4. What will change in your life with this diet?
I will have more time only for myself.
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 127 Cevabı
What fascinates you the most about Zuckerberg?
Mark Zuckerberg is the CEO and co-founder of Facebook, an estimated $150 company. As long as his big success, a huge number of people admire him. As for me there are five vital points in success of Zuckerberg. These are his passion, leadership, belief, relationship and partnerships.
First of all, he is passionate about the job he does. Ever since he created Facebook network. He didn’t stop for a moment but he started to develop it immediately. He always have the belief to his job and his coworkers. Therefore, this belief is one of the most vital things that brought him the success as for me. The other impact on the success is partnerships.
As most of the businessmen know, a company can not be run by themselves. In order to get success, you need partnerships. The role of Zuckerberg was absolutely important. He had made some logical roles and found undeniable good partnerships for his company by using his reputation.
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 128 Cevabı
1 Match the TV programmes with their names.
news & weather E
chat Show C
quiz Show D
reality Show A
talent Show F
sports programme J
TV series H
cookery programme K
travel programme I
2. Complete the blanks in the TV guide with the type of programmes
4.30 p.m. Amazing Africa! (documentary)
5.45 p.m. Quick and Unique Recipes with Eva (cookery programme)
6.10 p.m. Three Days in Paris (travel programme)
7.00 p.m. Tonight Current Affairs (news and weather)
7.50 p.m. Chit Chat with Larissa (chat show)
8.20 p.m. ‘Survivor’ (reality show)
4.15 p.m. Spongebob Squarepants (cartoon)
5.00 p.m. NBA League Matches (sports programme)
5.50 p.m. Doctor Who (tv series)
6.20 p.m. Who Wants to be a Millionaire quiz show)
7.10 p.m. Britain’s Got Talent (talent show)
3 a. Read the dialogue between Tina and Brian. They are talking about the TV programmes in exercise 2. What are they going to watch tonight?
They are going to watch Who Wants to be a Millionaire.
b. Work in pairs and make a similar dialogue as in the example using the 79 guide above. Then, act it out.
A: There is a reality show on tonight. Would you like to watch it?
B: Well, not really. I don’t like "Survivor". I think it is a waste of time.
A: I totally disagree with you. It is so exciting. Anyway, I will watch it on the Net later. How about watching " Doctor Who"?
B: I really like it. What time is it on?
A: At 8.pm. Let’s watch it together.
4. Do you like watching chat shows? Why / Why not?
I like them but I am not a big fan of them. I only watch when I don't have anything else to watch.
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 129 Cevabı
5. Who creates the images in these movies?
c) an animator
6 T:63 Listen to Chit Chat with Larissa on Channel 1. Put the events in Carlos’s life in the correct order.
1994- moved to the States
1998- graduated from university
2002- worked in Stars Wars II
2005- started an online school
2010- made animations for Toy Story 3
7 T:64 Listen to the chat show again and write true (T) or false (F).
2. F - He worked for it.
3. F - with his friends
6. F - There will be
8 a. Work in groups of three. Make a similar dialogue about what you are going to watch tonight. Use the expressions in the boxes as well.
A: What are you going to watch tonight?
B: I’m going to watch my favourite talent show. How about you?
A: Let me think ... There’s a documentary on Channel 2. I think I’ll watch it.
C: Wait a minute! Today is the big day. Don’t you remember the new episode of Game of Thrones is online?
B: Oh I’m a big fan of it. We’ll definitely watch it.
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 130 Cevabı
2. Read the speech bubbles and write Brenda, Gerard and Paul in the blanks.
1. Gerard 2. Paul 3. Brenda 4. Paul 5. Brenda 6. Gerard
3. Read the bubbles again and answer the following questions.
1. He likes watching sports programmes.
2. She is watching her favourite TV series “Teen Wolf”.
3. No, he isn’t. Because he is an armchair traveller. He likes visiting places in his comfy armchair.
4. Because he has to get up very early the next morning.
5. Because he thinks most of the programmes are rubbish.
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 131 Cevabı
4. Complete the sentences with the highlighted words / phrases in the speech bubbles.
1. remote control
5. find out
7. throw away
8. hit the sack
9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 132 Cevabı
5 Write a paragraph about your TV watching habits.
I usually watch TV after work / school.
Television is one of these trends in twenty first century. There are a lot of TV programs that tie people up to their seats. As a researchers, an average person watch TV from three to five hours in a day. This ratio can go higher at the weekends. The most watched TV programs are Tv-series, contests and the news. People like watching these programs because they know how to get attention. There are at least one TV program in the televisions for every age of people.
That’s why, people tend to watch television more.In my opinion, the dating programs are the most annoying TV programs that a person can face with. I can not see no point about dating from TV or texting to find someone for me from television channels.