9. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 8. Ünite Emergency and Healt Problems Cevapları
9. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 8. Ünite Emergency and Healt Problems Sayfa 45, 46, 47, 48 Soruları ve Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 45 Cevapları
1. What is the matter with these people? What has happened to them? What are they doing? Write under the pictures.
She is coughing. - The doctor is writing a prescription.
He has sprained his ankle - She's got a pain.
He has broken his arm. - The baby is getting an injection.
He is sneezing. He's got a cold. - He is putting a bandage.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 46 Cevapları
2. Read the beginning of the dialogue and complete it putting the sentences in order. Then, answer the questions.
(7) Doctor: You’re welcome. If you are not better in 48 hours, come and see me again.
(4) Jane: Oh dear, what should I do?
(2) Jane: Yes. My friend cooked dinner for me. He isn’t a very good cook and the food tasted a bit strange.
(1) Doctor: OK. Did you eat anything different from usual before you started to feel this way?
(5) Doctor: You should drink lots of water and get plenty of rest.
(3) Doctor: You’ve got food poisoning. It is not very serious and you will be better in another day.
(6) Jane: OK, thank you doctor.
1. What are the symptoms of her illness? She doesn't feel well and keeps womiting.
2. Is Jane in pain? No, she isn't.
3. How does the doctor examine her? He presses her stomach and listens to her heart.
4. Did the doctor give her any medication? No, he didn't.
5. What should she do? She should drink lots of water and rest.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 47 Cevapları
3. What has happened? Read the fire case and tell it to your friend on the phone. Add some other details.
4. Complete these sentences. Use "must / mustn't/ have to".
1. I must tell my friend that I said something untrue about her.
2. I have to get better marks in the exams, otherwise, I'll fail the class.
3. He always makes me angry. I musn't say anything bad to him.
4. I cheated in the last English exam. I musn't do it again. I have to / must work harder.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 48 Cevapları
5. Read the instructions and write true (T) or false (F).
(F) 1. You should go out during an earthquake.
(T) 2. Your contact person should live in another town or city.
(F) 3. If you are in a car during an earthquake, you should drive away.
(T) 4. You should have some canned food and water ready for emergency.
(F) 5. You should immediately leave the house during an earthquake.
(T) 6. Turn on your radio after the earthquake.