9. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 6. Ünite Brindging Cultures Cevapları
9. Sınıf Pasifik İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 6. Ünite Brindging Cultures Sayfa 35, 36, 37, 38 Soruları ve Cevaplarını yazımızın devamından okuyabilirsiniz.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 35 Cevapları
1 . Complete the table and write sentences as in the examples.
- Greetings : First meeting: handshake Friends: kiss on both cheeks / hug and pad
- Typical Food : kebabs pies simit
- Clothing : modern and traditional style clothes headscarves
- Time (free time activities) : visiting family and friends, TV, going to shopping malls
- Music : Turkish folk/pop/ classical music
- Money : Turkish lira
- Major religion : Islam
- Americans like eating hamburgers, barbeque foods and pizza, but British people, in general, eat fish and chips, sandwiches or roast beef
- Americans spend most of their free time sleeping. British people do shopping, visit friends and watch TV in their free time
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 36 Cevapları
2. Read the dialogue and complete it with the given sentences.
- Waiter : Welcome to Amy’s. Here are your menus. I’ll be back to take your order in a minute.
- Waiter : Are you ready to order?
- Customer 1: I’d like the seafood spaghetti.
- Waiter : And you?
- Customer 2: I’ll have a hamburger and fries
- Waiter : Would you like anything to drink?
- Customer 1: I’ll have a Coke, please.
- Waiter : And for you?
- Customer 2: Just water, please.
- Waiter : OK. So that’s one seafood spaghetti, one hamburger and fries, one Coke, and
one water. I’ll take your menus
- Waiter : Here is your food. Enjoy your meal.
- Waiter : How was everything?
- Customer 2: Delicious, thanks.
- Waiter : Would you like anything for dessert?
- Customer 1: No, just the bill, please.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 37 Cevapları
3. Read the sentences and put them in order to make up dialogues.
A: At a railway Station Ticket Office
(7) What platform is it? (3) A return ticket, please.
(4) Your ticket, madam. That’s £7. (1) I’d like a ticket to Bath.
(9) Thank you very much. (6) It leaves in ten minutes.
(8) The train leaves on platform 9. (2) Single or return?
(5) Thanks. What time does it leave?
B: At Passport Control
(4) I’m a tourist.
(6) Thank you.
(2) Here you are.
(1) Good morning. Can I see your passport?
(5) That’s fine. Have a pleasant stay.
(3) Thank you very much. Are you a tourist or on business?
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 38 Cevapları
4. Read the text and answer the questions.
- Where is Şirince? It is in Selçuk, İzmir. (It is 12 kms away from Ephesus.)
- What do most people of Şirince grow and sell? They grow and sell olives.
- What can you see in Şirince? You can see beautiful old traditional houses.
- What can you buy in Şirince? You can buy olive oil and handicrafts in Şirince.
5. Find out on the Internet and fill in the table with information about these cities. Say the Turkish names of the places.
|Famous cities||Location||Where to go?||What to do?||What to eat?|
|see the London
|fish and chips
in the Trevi
|see Parque del
El Rastro Marke